Service Compo Options
If your children will be attending school outside Japan, the school may request a certificate of immunization. This is an English-version of the certificate and includes the signature of the health care provider. Please confirm whether you require such a certificate, then provide a copy of your Maternal and Child Health Handbook's immunization records page when requesting it. (A request form will be delivered to you separately.)
This item is essential in case your child becomes ill while living outside Japan. This translation of the Maternal and Child Health Handbook indicates your child's health-related information (history of illnesses and allergies, immunization records, birth details, etc.) in both English and Japanese. (A request form will be delivered to you separately.)
Inquiries Regarding the Services and Options
- *Many requests are received during March, April, August, and the year-end/New Year period in Japan, so more time may be required to deliver the requested items. Your kind understanding is greatly appreciated.
Requests and Inquiries
New Job Transfer Compo Service Requests
Reminders for customers who are requesting Job Transfer Compo services for the first time:
- *Please submit the request by 17:00 (JST), 3 business days prior to the departure date.
- *The ANA Compo Desk is not available on weekends, national holidays, and the year-end/New Year period (December 29 to January 3).
- *Service Compo options have different request deadlines, so make sure to check the details for each option when making your selection.
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
Customers must join ANA Mileage Club in order to request this service.
ANA Compo Desk
Service Hours: 09:00-17:00 [JST; Not available on weekends, national holidays, and the year-end/New Year holiday period (December 29 to January 3).]
- *Does not handle inquiries related to AFA Service.