【Notice of Change in ANA Mileage Program】
Accrual of Flight Mileage to Selected Partner Airlines will Change
Thank you for choosing All Nippon Airways and the ANA Mileage Club.
Starting October 30th, 2016 ANA Mileage Program change will be applied to the following carriers: Jet Airways (9W), Etihad Airways (EY), and Garuda Indonesia (GA).
The changes will be the following:
Effective Date: Flights Boarding from October 30, 2016
- Mileage Accrual:
- When boarding on the above 3 partner airlines, mileage accrual will be limited to the codeshare routes.
- Codeshare routes meaning all flights with ANA flight number operated by another airline, in this case 9W, EY, GA and all 9W, EY, GA operated flights on the same route.
- For detail information on partner carrier please click here.
- For detail information on codeshare please click here.
- Mileage Redemption:
- There will be no changes made for mileage redemption. Award reservations made on these partner carriers will still be network wide.
Codeshare means although the flight number is shown as NH (ANA), the actual procedures and services will be handled by partner airlines (operating carrier).