Mileage Accrual Conditions
On top of earning credit card points that can be redeemed for miles, customers will automatically accrue 1 mile for every JPY 100 or JPY 200 spent (inc. tax) at ANA Card Miles Plus partner stores or on eligible ANA Card Miles Plus products.
ANA card payments made with Mitsui Sumitomo Card iD and JCB QUICPay are also eligible for mileage accrual.
For our ANA Card Miles Plus partner stores, any payments made with ANA Card Premium for ANA flight tickets, duty-free shopping or on the ANA Shopping A-style website will accrue 2 miles instead of the regular 1 for each JPY 100 spent (inc. tax).
- *Purchases made using Apple Pay with an ANA Card at participating ANA Card Miles Plus stores are also eligible for mileage accrual.
- *Certain procedures are required when redeeming credit card points for miles and an annual redemption handling fee will apply, with some exceptions. (Some cards, such as ANA Wide Gold Cards, do not require redemption handling fees.) The number of accruable miles may differ depending on the credit card company, transaction details, etc.
- *For customers with ANA Corporate Cards (Standard and Wide), only tickets which have been reserved, purchased, and issued through ANA@desk are eligible. (All ANA Corporate Wide Gold Card purchases are eligible.)
- *Some purchases may not be eligible. Credit cards may not be used as the payment method for some products. Your kind understanding is greatly appreciated.
About Mileage Accrual
- The primary cardholder earns 1 mile for their own mileage account for every JPY 100 or JPY 200 that is spent. (Including tax. Amounts are rounded down.)
- Only the primary cardholder is eligible for accrual. (Miles accrued by family card members are consolidated into the primary cardholder's account.)
- In principle, mileage accrual is based on the amount that is indicated on the credit card statement provided by the credit card company at the end of each month, and miles are credited to the mileage balance by the middle of the following month. Statement cut off dates for ANA American Express® Cards may differ depending on the customer. Therefore, the details which are indicated in the credit card statements and the timing at which miles are credited to mileage accounts will also vary. Please inquire with American Express® for details. Please click here for contact information.
- When there is a refund, the corresponding miles will be deducted from the mileage account.
- Before miles are accrued automatically, mileage accrual is not possible through customer requests.
List of ANA Card Miles Plus Merchants
ANA American Express Card Exclusive Merchants
- Paris: Alexandra Sojfer
- London: Harrods, Liberty, Selfridges
- Seoul: Lotte Department Stores
- Singapore: Singapore Takashimaya
- *Based on amounts after conversion into JPY.
- *Only the flagship store of each department store is eligible for mileage accrual.
- *JPY 100 = 1 mile accrual rate will be automatically applied.
- *The accrual rate for Singapore Takashimaya is JPY 200 = 1 mile.
ANA JCB Card ZERO Exclusive Merchants
ANA Card Enrollment and Application Form Requests
Request Through the ANA Website
Click the link for online enrollment, application form requests, and other inquiries.
Customers can select their preferred card from the ANA Card lineup and enroll.
Requests by Telephone
ANA Mileage Club Service Center
Select  for Mileage Service Inquiries.
Communicator Response Service Hours
Monday to Friday: 09:00-19:00 (JST); Saturday: 09:00-17:00 (JST); Not available on Sundays, national holidays, and the year-end/New Year holiday period.
- *Requests for information and enrollment applications are only handled during communicator response service hours.