Please bring the original document if you are required to present it at the airport counter.
- ・Driver's license / Passport / Health insurance ID card
- ・Resident's card *1
- ・Ward/city/town/village resident's certificate
- ・Pension book ［Notice of Basic Pension Number］
- ・Disabled Person's Certificate / Disabled Veteran's Certificate / Rehabilitation Certificate
- ・Residence Card (for foreign nationals residing in Japan)
- ・Basic Resident Registration Card (with photograph)
- ・Individual Number Card (with photograph) *2
- ・Mariner's Pocket Ledger, Real Estate Transaction Specialist Certificate, Radio Operator Certificate
- ・Other licenses or certificates issued by public authority
- *1 The document should be the one isuued within 6 months.
Except, it is not requested the issued date when proving the date of birth.
- *2 Valid only when presented for check-in at ANA domestic airport counter.
Please do not send a copy to ANA by mailing.