How to Use Shareholder's Benefit Discounts
*ANA has changed "Shareholder Courtesy Discount" to "Shareholder's Benefit Discount".
- In order to use a Shareholder's Benefit Discount, you must register the Shareholder's Benefit Number and corresponding registration password before completing boarding procedures.
- Airport counters in Japan may be crowded during weekends and the Golden Week, Obon, and year-end holiday periods. Please register your "Shareholder's Benefit Number" and "registration password" on the ANA website at your earliest convenience after purchasing your ticket.
By registering in advance, you will be able to use SKiP Service on the departure date.
Cautions when using a "Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card"
Validation periods December 1,2016 - November 30,2017
Validation periods June 1,2016 - May 31,2017
- ・Reveal the scratch off area by lightly scratching with a coin or other object. Do not use too much force as it may remove the printed information underneath.
- ・Your "Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card" will not be collected, but please keep it until after you have used the flight.
- ・When using ANA@desk, your "Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card" will be collected at a later date. You will not need show it at the airport.
- ・Reservations which were made via the ANA website cannot be purchased at travel agencies.
How to Use a "Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card"
Airport Procedures on the Departure Date
It is possible to complete reservation and purchase procedures (except for purchases at ANA airport counters and travel agencies) even if you do not have your "Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card" with you. Please register the "Shareholder's Benefit Number" and "password" when you receive it.
- ■STEP 1 Reservation and Purchase
It is possible to reserve and purchase starting from 09:30 on the day 2 months prior to the departure date.
Reservations and purchases are possible via the ANA Website *, ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center, ANA airport counter, or travel agencies.
*If the reservation was made via the ANA website, the purchase cannot be made at travel agencies.
Please complete the purchase via the ANA website (including convenience store, online transfer, and bank transfer payment methods), the ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center, or at an ANA airport counter.
- ■STEP 2 Register Your Shareholder's Benefit Number and Password
Registration can be completed via the ANA website, the ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center, at ANA airport counters, or at travel agencies*.
*Registration is required at the time of purchase when purchasing at a travel agency.
If you have not registered a valid Shareholder's Benefit Number or if you do not bring your Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card to the airport on the day of departure, the discount fare cannot be applied to you. Please note that the difference between the fare paid and the applicable nomal fare will be collected.
- *You can also register at self-service check-in machines at the airport.
- ■STEP 3 Boarding
SKiP Service will be available.
Via the ANA Website
1. Reservation and Purchasing
- ・Please check seat availability and reserve/purchase your Shareholder's Benefit Discount from the top page of the ANA website.
- *The following payment methods can be used for reservations via the ANA website.
credit card / online transfer / ANA SKY COIN / convenience store payment / Pay-easy / bank transfer
2. Registration of Shareholder's Benefit Number and Password
Proceed to the Shareholder's Benefit Number Registration screen. Scratch off the relevant areas on your Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card and enter  the Shareholder's Benefit Number and  the registration password.
- *Reveal the scratch off area by lightly scratching with a coin or other object.
- *After completing registration, please keep "Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card" until after you have used the flight.
- ◆ANA Website (Desktop Version)
Shareholder's Benefit Number Registration Screen
- ◆ANA Website (Smartphone Version)
Shareholder's Benefit Number Registration Screen
- ・Reservation Changes
Changes can be made during the validity period that is indicated on the Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card.
Refunds can be requested via the ANA website. If a refund is given after a Shareholder's Benefit Number had been registered, that number and corresponding password can be used again within the validity period that is indicated on the Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card.
4. Shareholder's Benefit Number Search Function
It is possible* to check at a later date which Shareholder's Benefit Numbers and registration passwords can be used again due to refunds. Click the Manage Reservations/Purchase button under Domestic Flights on the ANA website top page.You will need the verification code associated with the refunded flight ticket (your ANA Mileage Club Card number, your confirmation number or the number of the credit card you used to purchase the flight ticket).
*Processing may not be possible in some cases.