Payment at Three F, Daily Yamazaki, and Yamazaki Daily Stores [Domestic Japan Flights]
1. Ticket reservations made at the ANA Website or ANA by phone
When making a reservation at the ANA Website, click on "Convenience Store Payment" as your payment method and select "Three F/Daily Yamazaki/Yamazaki Daily Stores."
Print out the screen displaying the transaction number and take it to the store.
2. Payment (Checkout screen at the store)
Enter the transaction number on the Checkout screen and make payment in cash. Once you have made payment, take your "Statement (customer copy)."
[Information] Once a reservation is made, you will receive a transaction number on your PC or cell phone. Take this number with you to the store.
Please note that the following reservations cannot be processed.
・Reservation for which other payment mode has been selected
- 1. Enter the transaction number printed out from the ANA Website or received on your PC/cell phone.
- 2. The screen with the message, "Inquiring..." appears.
- 3. The reservation details are displayed.If the details are correct, press the [Confirm] button and pay the displayed amount in cash.
* You will be issued a receipt upon payment at the convenience store.(ANA does not issue a receipt.)
*Payments made by anyone other than the passenger are also accepted.
■ Passengers Who Are Not ANA Mileage Club Members
A confirmation number (required at the time of boarding) is specified on the "Statement (customer copy)."Please keep it safe until the day of boarding.
*Please safely keep the confirmation number as it is required for check-in.
3. On the day of boarding
To board the plane, you must present your ANA Mileage Club card, or the confirmation number and the reservation number.Please have either of the information ready when arriving at the airport.
Please see the "SKiP Service" for details of the boarding process.
Payment at Three F, Daily Yamazaki, and Yamazaki Daily Stores
- ◇Period of use
- Until the day of boarding (20 minutes prior to the departure time)
- *Please note that there may be a reservation deadline and ticket purchase period depending on the type of fare.
- ◇Unavailable model
- The service is not available on PDA devices.
- ◇Changes after payment
- Please contact the ANA Website or ANA by phone.
- ・Please contact the "Cancellation Function" at the ANA Website or ANA Telephone Service Window.The payment will be refunded to the specified account. (A bank transfer fee for refund, if any, is the customer's responsibility.)
- ・Specified processing fees (refund fee and cancellation fee) will be charged for refund.
- ・It may not be possible to use this service in certain cases, such as with Flex Fare for ANA Card Holder depending on the fare.
- ・Payments of more than JPY 300,000 cannot be processed.
*ANA has changed "Business Kippu" to "Flex Fare for ANA Card Holder".