Payment by Credit Card［Domestic Japan Flights］
Notes on Usage
How to Use this Service
1. Ticket reservations made online or at an ANA Reservation and Information Center
When making a reservation online, select the "Credit Card" payment method, and enter the credit card number, expiration date, and Security Code.
[ANA by phone]
After making a reservation, please present the credit card number, expiration date, and Security Code.
* Credit card payments at an ANA Reservation and Information Center are processed on a machine (automated response system) to ensure security. (This does not apply to the members who have already registered their credit card numbers in the Basic Member Information.)
2. Date of boarding
To board the plane, you need to present your credit card and ANA Mileage Club card, or the confirmation number and the reservation number.Please have either of the information ready when arriving at the airport.
If you are unable to present any of the above, you may be required to purchase the ticket at a fare available on the day of boarding.
Please see the "SKiP Service” for details of the boarding process.
Payment by Credit Card
- ◇ How to apply
- ・ANA Website, ANA Mobile Internet service, PDA (excluding some models such as Palm), ANA Reservation and Information Centers, ANA Domestic Airport Counters, and travel agencies
- ◇ Applicable period
- By at least 20 minutes prior to your departure after making the reservation
- * Please note that the reservation period and ticket payment period may be restricted in some cases depending on fare types.
- ◇ Changes/cancellation after payment
- ・You can cancel the payment online or at an ANA Reservation and Information Center.A refund, if any, will be made to your credit card.
- ・Specified processing fees (refund fee and cancellation fee) will be charged for refund.
- ・If the credit card that you used to make the payment has expired (or has been updated), the refund will need to be processed at an ANA Reservation and Information Center. (This type of request cannot be processed online.)
- *The amount will be refunded to your account on the date designated by the credit card company. We thank you for your understanding.