Payment by Credit Card [International Flights]
- When you use this service, payment is completed at the time you make a reservation without requiring a signature.
- The following credit cards may be used.
1. Ticket reservations made at the ANA Website
Once you have selected your desired flight, please specify a payment method (credit card payment) for your flight ticket(s).
Once you have confirmed that your booking summary and the payment amount are correct, enter your credit card number and expiration date to complete your booking and payment.
* We ensure that your security is maintained when you pay via credit card using an SSL (secure socket layer) encryption system.
* For more information on installment payments and revolving payments, please see Credit Card Payment Service.
2. An "e-Ticket itinerary receipt" will be sent as an e-mail attachment (PDF).
Once your purchase is complete, you will receive a "Your e-Ticket Passenger Receipt (Itinerary)" and "Credit Card Customer Receipt." Please make sure you print these out and bring them with you to the airport.
- ・You may be asked to present the credit card used to make your ticket purchase at the time of check-in.If you are unable to present the card, you may be denied boarding for your reserved flight.
- ・We may call to confirm the identity of the credit card holder if the name of the credit card holder and the passenger are different.
- • A set fee will be charged for changes and cancellations made after an application has been confirmed.
- ・For information regarding receipt issuing, refer to Receipts [International Flights].
- - Reservations made or changed over the phone with ANA representatives or at counters cannot be paid for on the ANA website.