The iPhone Passbook/Wallet app [Japan Domestic Routes]
What is Passbook/Wallet?
Passbook/Wallet is an iPhone (iOS 6 and above) app developed by Apple as a solution for keeping tickets, passes and membership cards organized.
Those who have registered for the Pass will be notified through "Passbook" of changes to the flight status of reservations, including cancellations and delays.
Register for the Pass: how to use it for boarding
[STEP1] Add a flight to Passbook/Wallet from the My Booking screen
After you purchase your ANA domestic route ticket, please register each flight in Passbook/Wallet from the [My booking screen] on the ANA smartphone site.
[STEP2] Register the obtained pass with the app
Tap [Add] on the upper right corner of the pass to complete registration.
The ANA Pass will be created within the Passbook/Wallet app. Open the app to view.
STEP3: Display the Pass
Once you have completed the seat reservation, you can use the 2D barcode displayed on the pass to access the SKiP Service.
-SKiP Service Details
Flight Status Notification
Passengers will be notified of changes to flight status or departure times through the pass.When you access the Pass after receiving the notification, any information that has changed will be circled.
- *The change will only be circled when accessing the Pass from the notification.
If a delay occurs, "Delayed" will be displayed and the updated information will be circled.
- ・"Passbook"/"Wallet" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.Passengers using devices (except iPad) running Apple iOS 6 or later, up to iOS 8, can use "Passbook". Passengers using devices (except iPad) running iOS 9 can use "Wallet".
- *Devices using Android are not eligible for Passbook/Wallet.
- ・Registration for the Pass will need to be done per flight sector. For those with two or more sectors, please register one by one. However, if your connecting flights are on the same day, please register the connecting sector before check-in for the first sector (before passing through security if using the SKiP service).
- ・Passengers on tours can use pass from 21 days before departure.Lounges may not be available for all journeys.Please contact the agent handling your booking for details.
- ・The flight status notification will only be delivered if you are connected to the Internet.Please note that alerts may not be delivered at certain times due to reception or connectivity.
- ・If the departure time changes, the updated information will be reflected on the pass.
- ・If you change your reservation (including changes to seat assignments) after obtaining the pass, the changes will not be automatically reflected.To update the pass, you will need to collect it a second time.
- ・Tap the "i" icon on the lower right to check your boarding information.
- ・The pass will not automatically be deleted after boarding.Please delete the pass manually.Follow the procedure below to delete the pass.
- [How to delete the pass]
- (1) Display the pass you want to delete.
- (2) Tap the "i" icon on the bottom right.
- (3) Tap the "Trash" icon on the top left to display the "Delete" button.Tap "Delete" to complete the process.
- ・Passes with multiple pages may not display correctly when selected from the pass list.
- ・The above image is representative of the "Passbook".
- *iPod touch and Passbook/Wallet are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.