Transfer due to equipment malfunction, etc.[International]
STEP 1 Confirm the applicable ticket(s)
・An international flight ticket issued by ANA, which was booked for the applicable delayed/canceled ANA flight (flight tickets with a ticket number beginning 205)
・The corresponding segment of an international flight ticket issued by other airlines, which was booked for the applicable delayed/canceled ANA flight
*Regarding the domestic segment of a ticket issued as an international flight ticket, please contact ANA by phone.
STEP 2 Transfer to a New Flight
- ・We will transfer you to an applicable ANA Group flight with seat availability.
- ・In the event that after transferring the booked flight, the fare, tax or fees/charges etc. are higher than the amount at the time of purchase, we will not ask you to pay the difference.If the fare, tax or fees/charges etc. are lower than the amount at the time of purchase, we will refund the difference.Please see "Locations Accepting Booking Transfers" below regarding the place to apply for a refund.
|Applicable ANA Group Flights|
|International Flights||ANA, Air Japan operated flights|
|Japan Domestic Flights||Flights operated by ANA and ANA WINGS, as well as code shares operated by AIR DO, IBEX Airlines, Solaseed Air, Star Flyer and Oriental Air Bridge|
Locations Accepting Booking Transfers
Please contact ANA by phone.
*Cannot be processed via ANA Website.
Please note that the following tickets have different handling locations.
- [Flight Awards]
- Please consult ANA by phone.
- [Package tours, tailor-made tours, etc. booked through a travel agent or travel website]
- Please contact the travel company where you made the purchase.