The acceptance of application ended. Thank you.
You can fly with a uniform 30% discount on the number of miles for Partner Flight Awards when reserving and issuing for flight tickets via ANA SKY WEB during the campaign reservation period. This campaign applies to flights during the applicable boarding period for which all sectors are operated by Air New Zealand.
■Conditions for the mileage discount
- 1. Reserve and issue Partner Flight Awards for the applicable boarding period via ANA SKY WEB during the campaign reservation period, and then board flights operated by Air New Zealand
- 2. The entire itinerary must be completed during the applicable boarding period
- 3. Use flights operated by Air New Zealand for the entire itinerary (does not apply to code-share flights operated by other Airlines)
Campaign reservation period
August 23, 2013 (Friday) 10:00 a.m. - December 15, 2013 （Sunday) 11:59 p.m. (Japan Standard Time)
* Reservations are accepted until 4 days before departure (not including the date of departure).
* Reservations and ticket issuance outside of the campaign reservation period are not eligible for the mileage discount.
Applicable boarding period
Flights boarded from September 24, 2013 (Tuesday) to December 19, 2013 (Thursday)
* The mileage discount is only available if your entire itinerary is completed within the applicable boarding period.
Applicable flights and classes
Applicable flights: All flights operated by Air New Zealand
* Includes Air New Zealand domestic flights, etc. But it is ineligible for the reservations of Air New Zealand domestic flights only.
* The mileage discount is available when boarding flights operated by Air New Zealand for your entire itinerary.
Applicable classes: Business Class/Economy Class
The number of seats that can be used with Flight Awards is limited. Please be aware that Flight Awards may not be used in some cases, even for flights with available seats other than those for Flight Awards.
Please apply through the Member's Exclusive Function page during the eligible reservation period after logging-in to ANA SKY WEB.
Reservations made via methods other than ANA SKY WEB , such as by telephone, are not eligible for the Mileage Discount Campaign.
- * Tickets issued via ANA SKY WEB for reservations made earlier by telephone are not eligible for mileage discount.
- * The mileage discount is available when boarding flights operated by Air New Zealand for your entire itinerary, and when the entire itinerary is completed during the applicable boarding period.
- * You may make reservations for up to 4 persons at a time.
- * Tickets will be issued after completing the reservation for all sectors.
- * Waitlisting is not available.
- * The departure location and the final destination on the itinerary may differ, but they must be in the same country.
- * The expiration for air tickets applied to a mileage discount is within the eligible boarding period(May not be designated for some flights).
- * There are a limited number of seats available for award tickets.
- * May not be used in some cases even for flights with seats available to purchase.
After applying, the screen to select the number of redeemed miles will be displayed. Please select the campaign rate.
Changes and Cancellations
- * Reservation changes are only accepted during the campaign reservation period for applicable routes and classes within the applicable boarding period.
Please complete these procedures via ANA SKY WEB.
If you change to a non-applicable boarding period, or to a route or class that is not applicable for the discount, you will have to pay a fixed refund charge (3,000 miles per person).
After, you can make a new reservation with the regular number of required miles. (A fixed refund charge [3,000 miles per person] is also required in cases when changing from Flight Awards with the regular number of required miles to Flight Awards with the discounted number of miles for this campaign.
After, you can make a new reservation with the discounted number of miles [30% discount].)
- * You may not change the travel leg, the person(s) traveling, or the cabin class.
- * Award reservations already ticketed may be refunded only if all legs are unused.
Refunded miles will be credited to your mileage account with the standard handling fee deduction of 3,000 miles.
- * Miles cannot be refunded that are expired at the time of refund processing.
- * Changes to reservation through ANA SKY WEB are accepted up to 4 days before departure (excluding the departure day) for the first sector of International flights.
- * No changes can be made to reservations for international flights in the first sector via ANA SKY WEB.
- * Please contact the AMC Service Center or Overseas AMC Service Center, if Reservation can not be changed through ANA SKY WEB.
- * Please note that award tickets (including open tickets) already issued using regular mileage are not eligible for mileage discount.
- * Taxes, charges, airport user charges, fuel surcharges, and any other extra charges associated with obtaining and using award air tickets are to be paid by the award user.
- * Flight Awards are not applicable for mileage accrual.
- * Please refer to detailed rules and reminders regarding award tickets here.
Please note that the conditions that apply to air tickets reserved and issued using mileage discount differ from regular conditions in some points.
In such cases, the conditions listed above take priority.
- * ANA Card Family Miles, which allows you to combine the miles of family members, can be used via ANA SKY WEB.
[Mileage Chart for Flight Award]
||Distance of entire itinerary*
(Total Basic Sector Mileage)
|Number of miles deducted
||Number of required miles for 30% discount campaign
|Narita ⇔ Auckland
|Kansai ⇔ Auckland
|Los Angeles ⇔ Auckland
|Shanghai(Pudong) ⇔ Auckland
* This is the total basic sector mileage for round-trip.
Please contact our regional and global ANA Customer Service Centers.