About the Service
Premium Points are accrued separately from Miles earned from ANA Group operated or Star Alliance member airline flights over the course of a year. The number of Premium Points earned between each January and December determines Premium member status for the following year and allows use of corresponding services.
- Miles cannot be exchanged for Premium Points or vice versa, and the two cannot be combined.
- Applying for benefits or awards with Miles will not affect Premium Points.
- Premium Points are earned during one calendar year (January to December) and cannot be carried over into the following year.
- If the status for the following year have been reached before the end of December, qualified status can be used as advance service. The advance service for qualified status can be used up to end March based on each qualified premium status.
Conditions for Premium Status
- Star Alliance Gold or Star Alliance Silver membership with other carriers cannot be exchanged for ANA Diamond Service, Platinum Service or Bronze Service membership.
- Premium Points in one year100,000
- Premium Points earned on ANA Group operated flights50,000
- Premium Points in one year50,000
- Premium Points earned on ANA Group operated flights25,000
- Premium Points in one year30,000
- Premium Points earned on ANA Group operated flights15,000
- For members who have reached 30,000 Premium Points and hold an ANA Gold Card*1 or ANA Card Premium*2
|ANA Gold Card*1 and ANA Card Premium*2 holders||If ANA Gold Card or ANA Card Premium holders who earn 30,000 Premium Points or more within one year, member will be given ANA Bronze service membership status even if they do not meet the 15,000 point requirement for ANA Group operated flights.|
- *1ANA Wide Gold Card, ANA Diners Card, ANA American Express® Gold Card, CTBC ANA Precious Card, ANA Card U.S.A. (limited to primary card holder), ANA Card Hong Kong (limited to primary card holder), ANA Card (CHINA MERCHANTS BANK) (limited to primary card holder), ANA Super Flyers Gold Card, ANA Diners Super Flyers Card and ANA American Express® Super Flyers Gold Card
- *2ANA Card Premium, ANA Super Flyers Card Premium
Flights Eligible for Accrual
|Japan Domestic Flights||ANA Group operated flights|
|ANA code share flights
Miles from Japan domestic code share flights operated by IBEX Airlines, AIR DO, Solaseed Air, Star Flyer and Oriental Air Bridge will only be awarded as ANA Group operated flights when the flight is reserved and boarded under an ANA flight number.
|International Flights||ANA Group operated flights|
|Flights operated by Star Alliance member airlines
- When mileage is credited to a partners airlines mileage program for both Japan domestic or international flights, premium points will not be eligible for credit.
How to Calculate Points
Unlike the Flight Miles you normally earn, Premium Points are calculated using an accumulation ratio for booking class and fare, a route ratio and Boarding Points. Enter your flight details in the Premium Points Simulation to calculate the Premium Points you will earn.
Basic segment mileage
|Number of Miles for ANA Group operated or Star Alliance member airline operated flights, by segment.
Mileage accrual rate by booking class and fare type/rule
|For ANA Group operated and Star Alliance member airline operated flights, the accrual ratio is based on booking class and fare type.
|Points awarded based on boarding class and fare.
Japan Domestic Flights
International Routes: ANA group operated flights
International Routes: flights operated by Star Alliance member airlines