What is ANA Card Miles Plus?
ANA Card Miles Plus enables customers to earn both credit card points and miles (1 mile for every JPY 100 or JPY 200 spent, including tax) on ANA Card purchases at ANA Card Miles Plus merchants.
- *Certain procedures are required when redeeming credit card points for miles and an annual redemption handling fee will apply, with some exceptions. (Some cards, such as ANA Gold Cards, do not require redemption handling fees.)
The number of accruable miles may differ depending on the credit card company, contract details, etc.
How to Accrue Miles
Use an ANA Card which is eligible for mileage accrual to purchase an eligible product at an ANA Card Miles Plus merchant. ANA Card payments made with Mitsui Sumitomo Card iD and JCB QUICPay (TM) are also eligible for mileage accrual at some merchants. (Payments made with Apple Pay are also eligible.) however, purchases made using QUICPay with an ANA American Express Card are ineligible. Please see the information regarding each merchant for further details.
ANA Card for Mileage Accrual
- *ANA Wide Gold Corporate Card and ANA Diners Club Corporate Card are the only ANA Corporate Cards eligible for mileage accrual at all merchants. For Standard and Wide cards, only tickets which have been reserved, purchased, and issued through ANA@desk are eligible.
- *Only purchases made with ANA JCB Card ZERO are eligible for mileage accrual at the Okinawa Outlet Mall ASHIBINAA.
- *Any payments made with ANA Card Premium for ANA flight tickets, in-flight sales, or on the ANA Shopping A-style website will accrue 2 miles instead of the regular 1 for each JPY 100 spent (inc. tax).
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
Points to Note Regarding Mileage Accrual
- The primary cardholder earns 1 mile for their own mileage account for every JPY 100 or JPY 200 that is spent. (Including tax. Amounts are rounded down.)
- Only the primary cardholder is eligible for accrual. (Miles accrued by family card members are consolidated into the primary cardholder's account.)
- When there is a refund, the corresponding miles will be deducted from the mileage account.
- Before miles are accrued automatically, mileage accrual is not possible through customer requests.
- Certain procedures are required when redeeming credit card points for miles and an annual redemption handling fee will apply, with some exceptions. (Some cards, such as ANA Wide Gold Cards, do not require redemption handling fees.) The number of accrued miles may differ depending on the credit card company, transaction details, etc.
- Some purchases may not be eligible. Please note that credit cards may not be used as the payment method for some products.
ANA Card Miles Plus Merchants
ANA American Express Card and ANA American Express Gold Card Exclusive Merchants
JPY 100 = 1 mile
- Paris: Alexandra Sojfer
- London: Harrods, Liberty, Selfridges
- Seoul: Lotte Department Stores
JPY 200 = 1 mile
- Singapore: Singapore Takashimaya
- *Based on amounts after conversion into JPY.
- *Only the flagship store of each department store is eligible for mileage accrual.
ANA JCB ZERO Exclusive Merchants
Standard ANA Corporate Card, ANA Corporate Wide Card, ANA Corporate Wide Gold Card, ANA Diners Club Corporate Card Exclusive Merchants
- Tickets reserved, purchased and issued through ANA@desk
ANA Card Enrollment and Application Form Requests
Request Through the ANA Website
Click the link for online enrollment, application form requests, and other inquiries.
Customers can select their preferred card from the ANA Card lineup and enroll.
Requests by Telephone
ANA Mileage Club Service Center
Select  for Mileage Service Inquiries.
Communicator Response Service Hours
Monday to Friday: 09:00-19:00 (JST); Saturday: 09:00-17:00 (JST); Not available on Sundays, national holidays, and the year-end/New Year holiday period.
- *Requests for information and enrollment applications are only handled during communicator response service hours.