Combine Mileage Accounts
- [Please check before proceeding]
- Customers who have multiple cards under the same name are able to combine them under a single mileage account.
- ・If you can declare your old ANA Mileage Club membership number when changing to a different type of card or enrolling for a new card, the mileage balance will be transferred. Please confirm your latest mileage balance on the Mileage Account Balance Reference page.
- ・Click here if you wish to combine the mileage individually earned by you and your family members.
- *You will be directed to information about the ANA Card Family Miles, a service only available to those in possession of an ANA Card with credit card functionality.
Customers can request to combine accounts by submitting a request form.
- *The procedures must be completed by the ANA Mileage Club member.
Combine Mileage Account Request Form
Please contact ANA by submitting the form.
- *Processing may require a few days.
- *ANA may contact customers during processing for additional confirmation.
Inquiries by Telephone
Customers who are not able to use the request form are asked to contact the ANA Mileage Club Service Center by telephone. (Select  for mileage service inquiries.)
Customers can only complete this procedure if they know their ANA Mileage Club membership number and current password.
Use the members-only features to complete the relevant procedures after logging into the ANA website.
- *Only the 4-digit ANA Mileage Club password can be changed via the ANA Mileage Club Service Center (select  for mileage service inquiries).
The Web Password can only be changed by using the members-only features on the ANA website.
- *Customers who have forgotten their passwords can click here and follow the on-screen instructions to reset their passwords.