- Various provisions ANA may specify separately from the Terms will each constitute a part of the Terms.
- If any provision in the preceding paragraph is inconsistent with the corresponding provision of the Terms, the provision of the Terms will prevail.
- The amended Terms shall come into effect the moment they are displayed on ANA Website, unless otherwise specified by ANA.
Website Browsing Environment
- You must provide at your own responsibility and expense all communications equipment, software, telephone service agreement, Internet access agreement, etc., needed to use the Service.You are also responsible for the payment of communication charges, connection fees, etc., incurred in connection with the use of the Service.
- For greater comfort and convenience in viewing the ANA website, use therecommended environment presented separately.
When using the Service, Customers must not perform any of the following acts.
- (1) An act of actually or potentially infringing upon any right of ANA or its affiliate, etc.
- (2) An act of actually or potentially infringing upon any property of ANA or its affiliate, etc.
- (3) An act of actually or potentially inflicting any loss on ANA or its affiliate, etc., in addition to what is classified under (1) or (2) above.
- (4) An act of illegally using any ID or password on the ANA Website.
- (5) An act of illegally using any third-party ID or password.
- (6) An act of transferring one's ID or password to a third party or allowing its use by a third party.
- (7) An act of using or providing any computer virus or other harmful program through or in connection with the Service.
- (8) An act of using the Service through illegal use of a credit card.
- (9) An act of submitting any false or unreasonable request for reservation, etc.
- (10) An act of completing the AMC member registration or submitting a reservation request on behalf of other person without the person's approval.
- (11) An act of actually or potentially interfering with the operation of the Service in an unreasonable manner, thereby causing disadvantage to ANA.
- (12) An act of infringing upon any intellectual property right such as copyright, or any other right, of ANA or a third party.
- (13) An act of slandering/defaming or tarnishing the honor or credibility of ANA or a third party.
- (14) An act of interfering with the use of the Service by other user.
- (15) An act of actually or potentially infringing upon any property, privacy, portrait right or publicity right of ANA or a third party.
- (16) An act of running or participating in a political campaign or other similar activity during and outside the political campaign period.
- (17) An act of actually or potentially violating the public order and moral.
- (18) An act of actually or potentially violating the law.
- (19) A criminal act, an act that leads to a criminal act, or could potentially lead to a criminal act
- (20) Other acts deemed inappropriate by ANA
Handling of Problems Attributable to the User
- If ANA or its affiliate incurs any loss as a result of an act against the Terms herein or fraudulent or illegal act on the part of the customer, the customer may be asked to compensate for the loss.
- ANA assumes no responsibility for any conflict arising between the customer and a third party, or loss inflicted by the customer on a third party, as it will be resolved at the responsibility and expense of the customer.
Indemnity of the Provider
- ANA strives to provide reliable information to the users, but ANA does not guarantee the quality of service in terms of compliance, integrity, accuracy, security, legality, recency and any other aspect of information.
- All users are asked to use the ANA Website at their own responsibility.
- ANA assumes no responsibility for any loss arising out or of in connection with use or inability to use the ANA Website, except when the loss is attributable to an intentional act or gross negligence on the part of ANA.
- The customer agrees that the legal liability including defect warranty pertaining to any service, product, etc., provided by an affiliate, etc., under the Service (hereinafter referred to "Service, Etc.") belongs to the affiliate, etc., that provided the service, etc.
- ANA assumes no responsibility for any and all losses resulting from any software or hardware accident arising out of or in connection with use of the ANA Website, failure of the communication environment, trouble arising between the customer and a third party, or any other accident.
Shutoff/Temporary Suspension/Change of/to the Provider's Site
- ANA may end any part of the Service without giving a prior notice to the customer.
- ANA assumes no responsibility for any disadvantage or loss suffered by the customer in connection with the change, etc., in the preceding paragraph.
- If any of the following reasons exists, ANA may temporarily suspend or shut off the Service, in part or in whole, without giving a prior notice to the customer:
- (1) To conduct periodic or emergency maintenance/inspection or update of any equipment or system used to provide each service.
- (2) Providing each service is difficult due to fire, power outage, act of God or any other force majeure.
- (3) Service by class 1 telecommunications carrier is not provided.
- (4) ANA has otherwise determined that each service must be temporarily suspended or shut off, or providing each service is difficult, for operational or technical reasons.
- ANA assumes no responsibility for any disadvantage or loss suffered by the user or a third party as a result of temporary suspension, shutoff, etc., of each service.
Handling of User Information
Intellectual Property Rights (Copyrights, Trademarks, Etc.)
- All copyrighted works, images, characters, marks and other information are properties in or to which ANA or their respective providers have a copyright or other intellectual property right or other right of use or any other right.Downloading, printing or otherwise reproducing the ANA Website is permitted only for private use by an individual or at home.Do not use (copy, upload, feature, quote, etc.) any of the information and programs within the ANA Website on other websites or in other printed matters.Also, do not use without permission any of the contents featured on the ANA Website beyond the extent permitted by the Copyright Act.
- All rights to or in the trademarks and service marks displayed on the ANA Website belong to ANA or other rights holders who authorized ANA to use these marks.Do not use these marks without permission of their respective rights holders.
Links from the Provider's Site
If you wish to provide a link to the ANA Website, carefully read and agree to the Notesbefore submitting a request.ANA will inform you of its decision.
Individual Terms on How to Use Each Service
How to make reservations or change or cancel reservations under the Service as well as other procedures to use the Service are specified separately by ANA and its affiliates, etc., in the form of individual terms, etc.
Governing Laws, Conflict Resolution and Jurisdiction Court
- Conclusion, effectiveness, performance and interpretation of any agreement pertaining to the Terms and Use of the Service are governed by the laws of Japan.
- 1. If a conflict arises between ANA or its affiliate, etc., and the customer in connection with any agreement pertaining to the Terms or Use of the Service, the parties will discuss in good faith and strive to resolve the conflict.
- 2. It is agreed that if a conflict arises with ANA regarding the Terms or Use of the Service, the Tokyo District Court will serve as the exclusive jurisdiction court.
- ANA's paid service (hereinafter referred to as "Service") is a paid information service operated and provided primarily by All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") to allow for SP mode settlement, Softbank "matomete shiharai" and au "kantan kessai" services.
- The customer will use the Service after accepting the details of the Terms and in compliance with the applicable items.
- The moment the password entered by the customer is authenticated, the Agreement is deemed to have been concluded between the customer and the Company.
- The customer may use the images, videos, music, text and other electronic data or software (hereinafter referred to as "Content") downloaded through the Service only on the Terminal to which the Content was downloaded.
- The customer will use the Service and Content at the Terminal on his or her own and will assume responsibility for any and all outcomes of such use.
- Use of the Service requires an information fee of 300 yen (exclusive of taxes) per month, plus communication charges.If the customer uses any packet service, there will be communication charges for sending and receiving packets.
- The customer may not perform any of the following acts:
- (1) An act in actual or potential violation of the law or public order and moral.
- (2) An act of infringement upon the Company's right or a third-party right or act of infliction of loss on the Company or a third party
- (3) An act of using the Service or Content for profit
- (4) An act of registering or notifying false information with or to the Company
- (5) An act of transferring or pledging to a third party the customer's position under the Agreement or all or part of the rights and duties arising out of or in connection with the Agreement
- (6) An act of bringing a potential trouble regarding the operation of the Service or any other act deemed inappropriate by the Company
ANA SKY COIN
1. The Company may give ANA SKY COIN, etc., to an "ANA Mileage Club Mobile Plus" Customer according to the condition of use of the Service by the customer.The customer may exchange the ANA SKY COIN given with domestic Japan flight tickets and other products specified by the Company according to the method and conditions specified separately by the Company. ANA SKY COIN may not be converted to cash or used other than by the method and conditions specified by the Company. For details, refer to the ANA SKY COIN（to Japanese Page).
Return of Rights
- All rights including editorial and copyrights, etc. to or in the Service and Content belong to the Company or other third parties who own the copyrights, etc.
- The customer may not reproduce, alter, transfer, send over public networks, distribute, assign, lease or translate the details of the Service and Content without permission of the Company, or reverse-engineer, reverse-compile or reverse-assemble the Content, etc.
Handling of Personal Data
- If the customer defaults on this Agreement, the Company may stop providing the Service to the customer or terminate this Agreement without serving a notice or demand.
- If the customer wishes to terminate this Agreement, the termination procedure must be completed at the Terminal.
If the customer wishes to terminate this Agreement after changing his or her Terminal to a different model not supporting the Service, the termination procedure must be completed at the Terminal of the new model.
- If the agreement between the customer and cell phone company which is needed to use the Service at the Terminal is terminated or otherwise lapses, this Agreement also lapses at the same time.
- The Company deems that the Agreement termination procedure performed at the customer's Terminal was performed by the customer himself or herself.
- Take note that deleting the downloaded Contents from the Terminal alone will not automatically terminate the Agreement.
Temporary Suspension and Discontinuation of the Service
The Company may temporarily suspend or discontinue the provision of the Service without notice for the purpose of maintaining the equipment used to provide the Service or for other business reasons, etc.
Amendment of the Service and Other
The Company may amend the Service, Content and Terms without prior notice.
If any amendment is made, the new detail will be applied to the customer.
Scope of Responsibility
If the Company is found liable for compensating the customer's loss in connection with the Agreement, the Company will pay a compensation up to 500 yen regardless of the reason.
However, the foregoing does not apply if the loss was due to an intentional act or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Governing Laws and Agreement Jurisdiction
This Agreement is governed by the laws of Japan, and if a need arises to litigate over this Agreement, the Tokyo District Court will serve as the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court for first trial according to the amount of claim.
- The customer pays an information fee of 300 yen (exclusive of taxes) per month.
- The customer must pay the information fee even if the Service or Content could not be used for any reason on the part of the customer or cell phone company or other reason not attributable to the Company.
The Company will not refund the paid information fee for any reason whatsoever.
- The information fee is payable every month for the month to which the effective date of this Agreement belongs (calculated as one full month regardless of the effective date) through the month to which the termination date of the Agreement belongs (calculated as one full month regardless of the termination date).
If this Agreement is terminated in the month to which the effective date hereof belongs, one month's information fee is payable.
In the case of Softbank "matomete shiharai" service, the fee is payable for each month starting from the member registration date, so the charge date varies from customer to customer.
If the Agreement is registered/canceled repeatedly, the payment period is calculated from the registration date each time and the fee is payable according to the number of registrations/terminations.
- Use of the Service requires communication charges in addition to the information fee.
If the customer uses any packet service, there will be communication charges for sending and receiving packets.