- The 10-digit ANA Mileage Club membership number is a very important number that is required for making reservations, accruing mileage, requesting awards and benefits, and submitting inquiries.
- There may also be cases when your 10-digit ANA Mileage Club membership number is changed upon enrolling in a new card, requesting a card to be reissued, or switching to a different type of card.
- *ANA Card cardholders should note that the ANA Mileage Club membership number is different from the credit card number.
- *For ANA Mileage Club Edy Cards and ANA Cards with Edy functionality, the Edy number that enables the card to be used for the Rakuten Edy e-money system can be found on the reverse side. Please note that this number is different from the ANA Mileage Club membership number and the credit card number.
As a general rule, the name on the card must match the one which is indicated on your passport.
ANA Card cardholders must sign their names in the space provided on the reverse side of their cards before using them.
If an ANA Mileage Club member has combined multiple ANA Card mileage accounts into a single account, the primary card for said account is referred to as the "main card."
- *The following services are only available with a main card.
- Award applications (with some exceptions)
- Award user registration
- International flight reservations (including confirmation and changes)
- International tour reservations
- Deduction of Upgrade Points
A main card can be designated by the ANA Mileage Club member themselves, or be automatically designated upon enrollment for a new card.
How to Confirm Your Main Card
Log in to the ANA website, then proceed to the Change Your Main Card option under My Menu.
This enables you to confirm the ANA Mileage Club membership number that a main card is currently designated for.
You can also check what your main and secondary cards are by going to List of Your ANA Number under My Menu.
- *Customers who cannot confirm their main card information are asked to contact the ANA Mileage Club Service Center by telephone.
Customers who have multiple cards under the same name are able to combine them under a single mileage account.
By entering your existing ANA Mileage Club membership number on the application form when enrolling for a new card or changing to a different type of card, the miles will be transferred.
- *It may not be possible to combine mileage accounts if the cardholder information for each card is different.
Therefore, please make sure that your cardholder information for each card is up to date.
For details on how to combine mileage accounts, please refer to the Combine Mileage Accounts page.
For procedures related to the ANA Card Family Miles service, please refer to the ANA Card Family Miles page.
After logging in to the ANA website, you can check whether your main and secondary cards are currently combined by going to List of Your ANA Number under My Menu.