The iPhone Passbook/Wallet app [International Routes]
What is Passbook/Wallet?
Passbook/Wallet is an iPhone (iOS 6 and above) app developed by Apple as a solution for keeping tickets, passes and membership cards organized.
Those who have registered for the pass will be notified of flight cancellations/delays through Passbook/Wallet for booked flights.
Register for the pass: how to use it for boarding
STEP1: Register for Passbook/Wallet through the Check your Check-in status screen shown below
After completing Online Check-in, which is possible within 24 hours of international routes, select [Add to Passbook] from the Check your Check-in status screen.
You can register for each flight through the [Add to Passbook] screen.
- * Passbook/Wallet is not available for use at airports in North America and selected airports in Asia as mobile boarding passes cannot be used.To confirm which type of boarding pass is used at each airport, view the "Online Check-in" procedures at each airport.
Please pick up boarding passes for other airlines at the departure airport of the ANA operated flight on the day of departure.
- * Refer to "About Online Check-in" for the online check-in procedure.
STEP2: Register the obtained pass with the app
Tap [Add] on the upper right corner of the pass to complete registration.
The ANA pass will be created within the Passbook/Wallet app, so please open the app to view.
STEP3 Display the pass
The 2D barcode displayed on your pass can be shown as your boarding pass on the day of departure.
- * Tap the "i" icon on the lower right to view the reverse of the pass and check boarding information.
Flight Status Notification
Passengers will be notified of flight cancellations through the pass.When you access the pass after receiving the notification, the change will be circled and the latest information will be displayed.
- * Applies only to ANA international routes registered through Passbook/Wallet. Japan domestic flights that were checked in using Online Check-in with international flights are not eligible for Passbook/Wallet notification.
- * The change will be circled only when accessing the pass from the notification.
* If the boarding time changes, the new time will be displayed and circled.
- ・Passbook/Wallet are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.Passengers using devices (except iPad) running Apple iOS 6 or later, up to iOS 8, can use "Passbook". Passengers using devices (except iPad) running iOS 9 can use "Wallet".
- * Devices using Android™ are not eligible for Passbook/Wallet.
- * The [Add to Passbook] button will not appear on the boarding pass pick up screen for unsupported devices.Please select another option.
Passengers can obtain a mobile boarding pass with a 2D barcode directly from their smartphones by selecting "Obtain from mobile phone".
- ・ Registration for the pass will need to be done per flight sector.For those holding 2 or more sectors, please register each sector separately.
- ・ The flight status notification will be delivered only if you are connected to the internet.Please note alerts may not be delivered at times due to reception or connectivity.
- ・ If you change your reservation (including seat assignments) after having obtained the pass, the changes will not be automatically reflected.To update the pass, you must pick it up again.
- ・ Tap the "i" icon on the lower right to check the boarding information.
- ・ The pass will not be automatically deleted after boarding.Please delete the pass manually.
- ・The above image is representative of the "Passbook".
- * iPod touch and Passbook/Wallet are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.