Although Yoshinoyama is known as the best place to look at cherry blossoms in Japan, it is appealing throughout the four seasons, as the mountains are painted red with crimson leaves in the autumn. On this route, you can fully enjoy Japan's four seasons through various experiences, such as Asuka that is full of Japanese history, as well as Yoshinoyama, aboard a luxury tourist limited express train.
*Pinch to Zoom
You can visit Asuka and Yoshino from Osaka and Kyoto on the Kintetsu Railway. Convenient and economical passes can be purchased by tourists from overseas.
Select location to view on map
- Approx. 1 hour by train and walk
- 1 Approx. 2 hours 30 minutes by train and bus
- 2 Approx. 30 minutes by walk
- 3 Approx. 5 minutes by walk
- 4 Approx. 10 minutes by walk
- 5 Approx. 1 hour by train and walk
- 6 Approx. 1 hour by train and walk
- 7 Approx. 1 hour by train and walk
- Please refer to the travel time as a guide