ANA provides assistance for all customers to ensure a safe and comfortable flight.
- Important Notices
Due to the spread of Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) infection, we inform you about some configulation changes of the business operations and closing a part of facilities for customers with disabilities.
We truly apologize for any inconvenience, and your understanding in this matter would be appreciated.
- From May 26, 2020, the “Special Assistance” counter at Osaka (Itami) Airport has been reopened.
- Introducing how to fly with ANA for the wheelchair passenger.
- "Assistance Information Registration Service" has been started, where you can register the necessary information for your boarding.
- Customers using CPAP due to Sleep Apnea Syndrome, etc.
Download of Relevant Documents (PDF)
- Frequently asked questions about customer with disability
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the ANA Disability Desk.