Check the operating environment
We recommend that you use one of browsers below so that you can navigate through the ANA website securely.
Windows (excluding Windows RT)
Internet Explorer 11
*Excluding Windows Store App Edition
- 〇 This website is not optimized for Internet Explorer of versions older than 11.0, non-IE browsers, or mobile devices.
- 〇 Contact forms, FAQ pages and chats may be displayed incorrectly on some devices and on certain browsers and applications.
To upgrade each browser:
Check Microsoft Internet Explorer Download. for the download and installation procedures.
Check www.mozilla.com. for the download and installation procedures.
Check www.apple.com/safari/download. for the download and installation procedures.
Some functions may not be available if the website is viewed in each browser of a specific version as described below.
To reserve flights/pay for air tickets, follow the operations below.
[Internet Explorer 10.0]
- Select "Compatible Display Setting" from Tools in the menu bar.
- When the Compatible Display Setting window appears, type "ana.co.jp" as the website to add, and then click the Add button.
- When the setting is complete, the "ana.co.jp" website you have added appears in the Compatible Display field.
[Safari 4.0.4 or later]
- From Reset Safari, select [Remove all website data] and close the browser.
- Start the browser again, and start reservation without logging in to the top page of the ANA website ( http://www.ana.co.jp ).
- On the flight selection screen, click the "Member" button to log in and continue with the operation.
[Not removing all cookies in Safari 4.0.4]
- From Preferences..., go to Privacy and click the "Details" button under "Cookies and other website data."
- Delete only the items whose "Website" field shows ".ana.co.jp."
Notes on Browser
- *Note that, even when the above environment is met, some display malfunctions may occur and various functions may be unavailable depending on the combination of your browser, OS and Flash Player versions. (Such malfunctions may also occur when various browsers are used in their beta version, preview version, etc., or when some add-on features are used.)
- *We are doing our share to support new browsers as they are released, but the display and operation may not be stable with new browsers due to browser-specific bugs that are not yet disclosed.
- *You need Adobe's Flash Player plug-in to access certain contents and functions.
For secure transmission of your data, ANA SKY WEB uses cryptographic communication technology called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
SSL is a scheme to protect data transmission over the Internet by two-way authentication adopting digital signature and encrypted communication.
SSL encrypts the personal data you enter, including your credit card information, before the data is transmitted to a server.Therefore, no third person can read your personal data.
When you see a "key" at the bottom of your browser window, the browser is in SSL mode.No special settings are required on your browser for using SSL.However, older versions of browsers may not be capable of displaying the content of this site in SSL mode.
Response to encrypted communication protocol vulnerabilities (SSL 3.0)
It has been reported that there are serious vulnerabilities in Secure Sockets Layer Version 3.0 (SSL 3.0), an encryption protocol used in internet communications. Taking customer security into consideration, we disabled SSL 3.0 as of December 10, 2015.
There should be little or no effect when using the default settings on the most recent versions of browsers. However, it may not be possible to use encrypted communication (SSL) on older browsers, or browsers where the settings have been changed.
If you are unable to view some encrypted pages (i.e. web addresses starting with 'https'), please change your web browser settings (e.g. Internet Explorer) as outlined below.
For Internet Explorer users
- Open the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
- Select the Advanced Settings tab.
- Under Security, uncheck Use SSL 3.0, and check Use TLS 1.0.
*If checking the FAQ or making an inquiry via email/chat, please check Use TLS 1.1 or Use TLS 1.2.
- Apply the settings and press OK.
- Restart Internet Explorer.
For Google Chrome users
- Open Settings and select Advanced Settings.
- Select Network Proxy Settings.
- Under Security, uncheck Use SSL 3.0, and check Use TLS 1.0 box.
- Apply and click OK.
- Restart Google Chrome.
For Mozilla Firefox users
No settings changes are necessary.
For Safari users
No settings changes are necessary.
Move to SHA-2 SSL Server Certification
For server certifications used in encrypted communication (SSL/TLS), there has been a worldwide movement towards using the SHA-2 encryption algorithm. The algorithm is safer than SHA-1, which has been widely used up until this point. To provide greater peace of mind to all of our ANA SKY WEB customers, we moved to SHA-2 certification as of March 15, 2016.
Effects on customers
With these changes, some cell phone users (feature phones) and Windows XP Service Pack 2 users have been unable to view images or use services on the sites in question.
Main user problems for ANA SKY WEB
PCs using versions of Windows older than Windows XP Service Pack 2
Resolution/Font Size of Your PC
The following resolution and font size are recommended.
[Resolution] 1024 x 768 pixels or more / 16 bits or more [Font size] Medium
Customers Using a Smartphone/Tablet
ANA SKY MOBILE, an ANA site aimed at smartphone users, is guaranteed for the following devices sold by Japanese cell phone carriers:
- ・Android smartphones
*These devices are sold by NTT docomo, SoftBank, AU and Y!mobile.
SIM-free devices, MVNOs (cheap SIMs), Android feature phones, tablets etc., are not applicable.
The following browsers are recommended:
- *Depending on your phone settings and available memory, there may be cases where the applicable devices do not function normally.
- *Errors may occur with reservations-related functions on new cell phone models where changes have been made to pre-installed browsers.
- *This information is correct as of March 9, 2017.
Pre-installed browsers refer to the following:
*Please use the ② icon if it is available.
It is recommended to use the pre-installed iPhone browser.
Please use the pre-installed Safari browser.