We fly to 90 cities all over the world and more than 200 flights between North Americas and Japan weekly with 13,000 ANA employees and 34,000 employees as ANA group worldwide. We believe that our greatest resource is our people, which work together to create ANA product.
ANA is currently seeking qualified applicants for the following openings. ANA offers more than just a paycheck – professional development opportunities, retirement savings plan, excellent medical, vision and dental insurance plans, as well as unique travel benefits to explore the world.
Join us now! Click a “Job Title” icon for details of each opening.
About us: https://www.ana.co.jp/group/en/
*Please note that Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.
|Job Title||Department||Location||Minimum Requirements|
|PR Coordinator, PR & Communications||Marketing & Sales, The Americas||New York, NY, the USA||* Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
* Bachelor’s degree required.
* At least two years of related Public Relations experience required.
* Additional experience in Advertising and/or Marketing preferred.
* Experience in the Airline/Travel industry preferred.
* Or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Check more requirements by clicking "PR Coordinator, PR & Communications"
Other opportunities in ANA Group
ANA's group companies are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following openings. Please click a Job Title for details of the opening and how to apply for the job.
|Company Name||Job Title||Job Status||Location|
|Air Japan||B767 Pilot||Contract with Crew Resources
Worldwide L.L.C., subsidiary of ANA.