List of ANA Partner Airlines
Star Alliance Member Airlines
Air New Zealand
LOT Polish Airlines
South African Airways
Swiss International Air Lines
Thai Airways International
Other Mileage Partners (Star Alliance Connecting Partner)
Other Mileage Partners
Virgin Atlantic Airways
- *ANA's Partner ship agreement with Hawaiian Airlines is ended as of Wednesday march 14, 2018(JST). Click here to check the accrual rates and the eligible booking classes.
Retroactive registration will be accepted within 6 months from boarding date. (Only accept applications by Email or Postal Mail)
- The accrual rates will be applied based on the eligible booking class of the boarding date.
- When using a codeshare flight that is operated by an ANA partner airline, mileage accrual will be based on the operating airline's booking class accrual rates. Therefore, accrual rates may differ and there may also be cases when mileage will not be accrued.
- For ANA discount fares as well as partner airline sectors within PEX fare itineraries, the accrual rates may differ according to the airline.
- Accrual rates for Star Alliance Round the World Fares differ according to the airline.
- Partner airlines may change accrual rates and booking classes that are eligible for accrual without notice.
- Some flights maybe not be eligible for mileage accrual on Codeshare flights operated under the codeshare agreement between ANA partner airline and 3rd party airline.
- Flights boarded on Garuda Indonesia (GA), Jet Airways (9W), Etihad Airways (EY) and Vietnam Airlines(VN) mileage accrual will be limited to codeshare agreement routes
- Shandong Airlines flights (including codeshare flights) are not eligible for mileage accrual.
- Some flights are not eligible for mileage accrual for South African Airways operated by Airlink (flight numbers above 8000).