Mileage Accrual Terms and Conditions(ANA Domestic Flights)
Mileage Accrual Terms and Conditions
The basic sector mileage is multiplied by the accrual rate for the relevant fare type to calculate the amount of mileage that will be earned from a domestic flight.
Miles Earned from Domestic Flight = Basic Sector Mileage X Accrual Rate for the Booking Class
Accrual Rates for Domestic Fares
Information is current as of August 27, 2018.
|Accrual Rate for Basic Sector Mileage||Fares Eligible for Mileage Accrual|
Premium Flex Fare
Premium Flex Fare (Child)
Premium Disability Discount
ANA VALUE PREMIUM(Child)/ANA SUPER VALUE PREMIUM(Child)
Premium @Biz (available on ANA@desk only) *2
Premium Flex Fare for ANA Card Holder *2
ANA VALUE PREMIUM 3
ANA SUPER VALUE PREMIUM 28
Premium Shareholder's Benefit Discount
Premium Shareholder's Benefit Discount (Child)
Flex Fare for ANA Card Holder
Flex Fare for ANA@desk User *1
Flex Tickets for ANA@desk User *1
Flex Child Fare
ANA VALUE (Child)/ANA SUPER VALUE(Child)
ANA SUPER VALUE EARLY(Child)
All types of "Islands" tickets
Premium Individual Inclusive Tour Discount Fare
@Biz (available on ANA@desk only) *3
ANA VALUE 1
ANA VALUE 3
ANA SUPER VALUE 21
ANA SUPER VALUE 28
ANA SUPER VALUE 45
ANA SUPER VALUE 55
ANA SUPER VALUE 75
ANA VALUE TRANSIT
ANA VALUE TRANSIT 7
ANA VALUE TRANSIT 28
ANA SUPER VALUE EARLY
Shareholder's Benefit Discount
Shareholder's Benefit Discount (Child)
AMC Companion Fare (for the AMC Member's companion)
ANA SUPER VALUE 75 & JR Ticket
Individual Inclusive Tour Discount Fare
Inclusive Tour Dynamic Package (DP) Discount Fare
Visit Japan Inclusive Tour Dynamic Package (DP) Discount Fare
Limited Tour Dynamic Package (DP) Basic Fare (Inclusive Tour Market Development Program (MDP) Discount)
ANA SUPER VALUE SALE
- *1.This fare has been discontinued for flights from March 31, 2018 (Sat.) onward.
- *2.From boarding on/after April 01, 2018 (Start selling February 01,2018)
- *3.From boarding on/after February 01, 2018 (Start selling February 01,2018)
Mileage Accrual for Premium Class
- When the relevant fee is paid to upgrade to Premium Class, the mileage accrual rate will be increased 50% from the originally purchased fare.
Example of a Paid Upgrade From ANA SUPER VALUE 21 (The unit represents the percentage of Basic Sector Mileage)
- When using Premium Class with a ticket that is not eligible for mileage accrual, the additional 50% rate increase will not apply and mileage will not be accrued.
- Please refer to the mileage chart for ANA domestic flights to confirm the basic sector mileage and number of miles that correspond to each sector and fare type.
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
- The basic sector mileage is multiplied by the accrual rate for the relevant fare type to calculate the amount of mileage that will be earned from a domestic flight.
- Only flights which are used by the AMC member themselves are eligible for mileage accrual.
- Bonus miles are only accrued if the miles for the eligible flight have been registered to AMC.
- When using domestic codeshare flights which are operated by Ibex Airlines, Air Do, Solaseed Air, StarFlyer, or Oriental Air Bridge, only sectors which were reserved under the ANA flight number will be considered as ANA flights for mileage accrual eligibility purposes.
- Even if a customer reserves and uses multiple seats (to accommodate carry-on baggage such as musical instruments or art works), mileage will only be accrued for 1 seat.
Not Eligible for Mileage Accrual
- Charter flights
- Complimentary tickets
- Award tickets
- Inclusive Tour Discount Fare *1
- Group Discount Fare
- Inclusive Group Tour Fare
- AMC Companion Fare (for the AMC member)
- *1.Mileage will not be accrued if the actual passenger's name is not printed on the boarding pass or the Flight/Boarding Information Slip.
- Mileage will not be accrued if the flight is not actually used. (This includes cases involving delays and cancelations.)
- Duplicate mileage registration with other frequent flyer programs is prohibited.
- Mileage which had been registered to a frequent flyer program (including mileage registered with another airline's temporary frequent flyer card) cannot be transferred to AMC.
Likewise, mileage which had been registered to AMC cannot be transferred to another airline's frequent flyer program.
- If upgrades or changes were made to reserved flights at the airport on the day of departure, mileage accrual may not be automatically processed. Please retain all documents which are required for retroactive mileage registration (boarding pass, Flight/Boarding Information Slip) until after you have confirmed that mileage from your flight has been credited to your mileage account.