Narita International Airport (International Flights) Guide
From February 2019, some ANA operated flights may arrive at Terminal 1 North Wing. For details, please check at Narita Airport website "Flights Today"
- Baggage Claim
- Currency exchange
- Smoking Room
- Lactation room
- Coin Lockers
- Passengers arriving at Narita International Airport
Upon coming down from the arrival gate to the 2nd floor of the South Wing of Terminal 1, there are quarantine booths, immigration booths, and stairs down to the 1st floor. On the 1st floor, there is the baggage claim area and a baggage service counter. After passing through customs and leaving through the exit for domestic connecting flights, there are domestic flight check-in counters, the Narita Connections Baggage Drop Counter, the ANA ARRIVAL LOUNGE, and the domestic flight departures lobby. Leave the building through the general exit to get to the bus stops.
All customers arriving from Southeast Asia must submit a health questionnaire.
Please present your passport and immigration card.
Customers with goods to declare must turn in their Customs Declaration forms at the customs.
- Security Check
- Currency exchange
- Smoking Room
- Lactation room
- Coin Lockers
- Passengers departing from Narita International Airport
On the 4th floor of the South Wing of Terminal 1, there are check-in counters. ANA counters are located in Zones A to D. The special assistance counter is located in Zone A. The ticketing counter is located adjacent to Zone D. In Zone H, there is an inspection counter for oversized baggage. In Zone Z is ANA SUITE CHECK-IN, which is available exclusively to First Class passengers on ANA-operated flights and Diamond Service Members. After check-in, the applicable passengers can proceed directly to the adjacent security checkpoint.
There are 2 different priority security lanes, the Priority Lane and the Star Alliance Gold Track.
After passing through security, there are 2 staircases up to the 3rd floor. On the 3rd floor, there are immigration booths. After passing through immigration, you will find Gates 51 to 56, 57AB and 58AB, as well as a walkway to Gates 31 to 47. There is also a transit counter near Gate 51 and stairs to the ANA Lounge and ANA SUITE LOUNGE on the 4th floor, as well as stairs to the underground passageway connecting to Satellites 4 and 5.
Zone A: Special Assistance Counter
Zone B: Business class boarding procedures
Zone C and D: Economy class boarding procedures and Baggage Drop
Priority lanes for security check
The priority security lanes (priority lanes) are available exclusively to ANA Platinum Service Members and ANA Super Flyers Card Members.
Star Alliance Gold Track
Star Alliance Gold members, First Class customers and Business Class customers are able to use priority lanes to pass through the security check by presenting your boarding pass.
Star Alliance Gold members are asked to present their respective membership status cards in addition to the boarding pass.
See "ANA Duty Free Shop" for more information.
Transit (From International flights to International flights)
This is a map of the boarding gates for international flights. In Satellite 5 on the 4th floor of the South Wing of Terminal 1, there is a security checkpoint for connecting passengers. After passing through this, there is a staircase going down to the 3rd floor. On the 3rd floor, there is a transit counter. After passing by this, there are Gates 51 to 56, 57AB and 58AB, as well as a walkway to Gates 31 to 47 and stairs down to the 2nd floor. On the 2nd floor, there are stairs down to the underground passageway for Satellites 4 and 5, which continues onto Gates 41 to 47 in Satellite 4. Proceed through the passageway to reach Satellite 4. On the 3rd floor, there is the gate lounge and the departure concourse. Passengers can use the shuttle bus to connect between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
For Terminal 1 transits
- Please go through the Departure Concourse on the third floor after you have cleared Transit Inspection on the fourth floor.
- Please clear Transit Inspection and go through the Transit Counter on the third floor if you have not completed boarding procedures for your next flight.
Transit from Terminal 2
Please use the connecting bus in the terminal for transportation between terminals.
Transit (From International flights to Domestic flights / From Domestic flights to International flights)
- Passengers connecting from international flights to domestic flights
- Passengers connecting from domestic flights to international flights
On the 1st floor of the South Wing of Terminal 1, there is the exit for domestic connecting flights and the Narita Connections Baggage Drop Counter. Past these, there are ANA domestic check-in and ticketing counters and the ANA ARRIVAL LOUNGE. Next to this is a staircase up to the 3rd floor. After passing through security, there are stairs down to the 2nd floor for the departure gates for domestic flights. On the 3rd floor, there are facilities for international connecting flights for passengers connecting from domestic to international flights. Passengers connecting from a domestic flight to an international flight departing from the South Wing of Terminal 1 should go through security and immigration and then proceed to the boarding gate for their international departure.
Transit from international flights to domestic flights
- When connecting to ANA domestic flights at Narita Airport, please check-in your baggage at the Narita Connections Baggage Drop Counter after you have completed the arrival process.
- When connecting to domestic flights of other airlines, please go through the official exit and go to the terminal 2 by the connecting bus in the terminal.
- When connecting to domestic flights at Haneda Airport, please go through the official exit and go to Haneda Airport after you have completed the arrival process.
- When you have check-in baggage from international airports, please make sure to pick up your baggage at the first entering point in Japan. You must drop off your baggage after proceeding customs inspections.
Transit from domestic flights to international flights in Terminal 1
- If you are connecting to an international flight departing from Terminal 1, South Wing and you have already checked in your baggage, please proceed to Transit Inspection from your domestic flight's arrival gate. After completing the security check and departure procedures, proceed to your international flight's departure gate.
- If you are connecting to an international flight departing from Terminal 1, North Wing, please proceed to the 4th floor of Terminal 1, North Wing from the arrival lobby.
Transit from domestic flights to international flights in Terminal 2
If you are connecting to an international flight departing from Terminal 2, please complete arrival procedures, then proceed to the shuttle bus stop located on the 1st floor to ride the shuttle bus to Terminal 2.
This map shows where the lounges are located. On the 4th floor of Satellite 5 in the South Wing of Terminal 1, there is the ANA Lounge and ANA SUITE LOUNGE. In Satellite 4, there is the ANA Lounge on the 2nd floor and the ANA SUITE LOUNGE on the 4th floor. On the 3rd floor of Satellite 3 between Gate 31 and the gate lounge and departure concourse, there is the United Global First Lounge and United Club Lounge.