Check Operating Environment for PC
We recommend that you use one of browsers below so that you can navigate through the ANA website securely.
Windows (excluding Windows RT)
Internet Explorer 11
- Excluding Windows Store App Edition
- This website is not optimized for Internet Explorer of versions older than 11.0, non-IE browsers, or mobile devices.
- Contact forms, FAQ pages and chats may be displayed incorrectly on some devices and on certain browsers and applications.
To upgrade each browser:
Check Microsoft Internet Explorer Download. for the download and installation procedures.
Check www.mozilla.com. for the download and installation procedures.
Check www.apple.com/safari/download. for the download and installation procedures.
Some functions may not be available if the website is viewed in each browser of a specific version as described below.
To reserve flights/pay for air tickets, follow the operations below.
Internet Explorer 10.0
- Select "Compatible Display Setting" from Tools in the menu bar.
- When the Compatible Display Setting window appears, type "ana.co.jp" as the website to add, and then click the Add button.
- When the setting is complete, the "ana.co.jp" website you have added appears in the Compatible Display field.
Safari 4.0.4 or later
- From Reset Safari, select (Remove all website data) and close the browser.
- Start the browser again, and start reservation without logging in to the top page of the ANA website ( https://www.ana.co.jp ).
- On the flight selection screen, click the "Member" button to log in and continue with the operation.
Not removing all cookies in Safari 4.0.4
- From Preferences..., go to Privacy and click the "Details" button under "Cookies and other website data."
- Delete only the items whose "Website" field shows ".ana.co.jp."
Notes on Browser
- Even if your device has an appropriate operating environment, some pages may be displayed incorrectly or functions may be unavailable due to your combination of browser, OS, and Flash Player software. (This also includes the use of some add-ons and beta, preview or other such browser versions.)
- We are doing our share to support new browsers as they are released, but the display and operation may not be stable with new browsers due to browser-specific bugs that are not yet disclosed.
- You need Adobe's Flash Player plug-in to access certain contents and functions.
For secure transmission of your data, ANA website uses cryptographic communication technology called TLS (Transport Layer Security).
TLS is a scheme to protect data transmission over the Internet by two-way authentication adopting digital signature and encrypted communication.
TLS encrypts the personal data you enter, including your credit card information, before the data is transmitted to a server.Therefore, no third person can read your personal data.
When you see a "key" at the bottom of your browser window, the browser is in TLS mode.No special settings are required on your browser for using TLS.However, older versions of browsers may not be capable of displaying the content of this site in TLS mode.
Move to SHA-2 SSL Server Certification
For server certifications used in encrypted communication (SSL/TLS), there has been a worldwide movement towards using the SHA-2 encryption algorithm. The algorithm is safer than SHA-1, which has been widely used up until this point. To provide greater peace of mind to all of our ANA website customers, we moved to SHA-2 certification as of March 15, 2016.
Effects on customers
With these changes, Windows XP Service Pack 2 users have been unable to view images or use services on the sites in question.
Main user problems for ANA website
PC : PCs using versions of Windows older than Windows XP Service Pack 2
Resolution/Font Size of Your PC
The following resolution and font size are recommended.
Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels or more / 16 bits or more
Font size: Medium
Check Operating Environment for Smartphone/Tablet Devices
ANA SKY MOBILE, an ANA site aimed at smartphone users, is guaranteed for the following devices sold by Japanese cell phone carriers:
- Android smartphones
- These devices are sold by NTT docomo, SoftBank, AU and Y!mobile.
- SIM-free devices, MVNOs (cheap SIMs), Android feature phones, tablets etc., are not applicable.
The following browsers are recommended:
- Depending on your phone settings and available memory, there may be cases where the applicable devices do not function normally.
- Errors may occur with reservations-related functions on new cell phone models where changes have been made to pre-installed browsers.
- This information is correct as of March 9, 2017.
We recommend either of the following pre-installed browsers.
- 1.Android browser
- 2.Chrome for Android
- If installed, please use the Chrome for Android browser.
It is recommended to use the pre-installed iPhone browser.
Please use the pre-installed Safari browser.