You will be required to assist our crew members in the case of an emergency evacuation.
Our crew members will provide you the directions to perform some of the following tasks.
- Keep other passengers away from the Emergency Exit Door until the crew member securely opens it.
- Follow the crew members' instructions. Open the Emergency Exit Door after confirming the safety outside the aircraft.
- After the escape slide fully inflates, have other passengers evacuate as quickly as possible.
- Assist other passengers after evacuating from the aircraft.
- Direct other passengers to move away from the aircraft immediately.
- Others (Crew members will instruct other tasks when they are necessary.)
Please read the safety instructions leaflet in your seat pocket at your earliest convenience after boarding.
Please note that passengers will not be able to occupy an emergency exit row seat if they are unable to offer the types of assistance mentioned above, or do not agree to do so.