ANA & LEXUS CONNECTION
Image of car interior
Details of Service
- Domestic-to-International Connections
- Ground staff will greet passengers upon their arrival at the gate. Passengers will then be escorted to a dedicated car and transported to the arrival point (bus stop of the free terminal shuttle bus) at the International Terminal.
- International-to-Domestic Connections
- Ground staff will greet passengers upon their arrival at the gate. Passengers will be informed of the location of the pick-up point (bus stop of the free terminal shuttle bus) where their dedicated car awaits them. Passengers will be transported to the arrival point (bus stop of the free terminal shuttle bus) at the Domestic Terminal.
- Reservation is not required for this service.
- Another transportation service may be arranged subject to flight conditions.
Image of Service
First Class passengers with a domestic-international connection at Haneda Airport
(Japan domestic or international flights operated by ANA)
- Passengers using award tickets or upgrades are also eligible.
- Customers with separate tickets for their Japan domestic and international flights are not eligible.
- Only same-day connections (including international flights departing until 03:00 AM on the following day) are eligible.
The flagship sedan of the Lexus brand and ultimate expression of the Lexus philosophy
LS600h version L (hybrid)
The flagship model of the SUV lineup, offering sumptuous luxury along with strong off-road ability
Alluring power and advanced technology come together in a luxurious SUV
- Please note, the car type cannot be individually selected.
- Other transportation services such as hired cars or ANA exclusive buses may be arranged subject to flight conditions.
- Starting from November 2015, the Escape Journey from the flagship sedan L-Select customization system will be introduced. The Escape Journey features a customized stylish blue-and-white interior.
- Please note that cars may be subject to change without notice.
Start Date of Service
October 1, 2015