How to Enjoy the ANA Mileage Club
Whether earning or using miles, take advantage of the ANA Mileage Club in a variety of different ways in both your travels and everyday life.
- Handy both at home and on your travels
Earn miles and get award tickets not only for ANA Group-operated flights but also those operated by Star Alliance members and other ANA partner airlines. You can also use your miles for services in both your travels and daily life, such as shopping at our affiliated merchants, at hotels, and for rental car services.
- Special services for our frequent flyers
For customers who are frequent users of ANA Group-operated flights, we offer a range of ANA Premium Member services and benefits as a way of expressing our sincere gratitude.
ANA Mileage Club Card
Discover the fun miles have to offer with our standard card, with no enrollment or annual membership fees.
- This card does not have credit card functionality.
You are now able to choose the ANA Mileage Club Digital Card when applying for an ANA Mileage Club Card.
- Image used for illustrative purposes only.
Advantages of Having a Digital Card
- Advantage 1: You can take your card with you everywhere on your smartphone
- Advantage 2: You can use self-service check-in machines
- Advantage 3: You can use the SKiP Service for Japan domestic flights
If you do not have a smartphone, who wish to issue a card, please select "ANA Mileage Club Card" on the application screen.
- Your ANA Mileage Club Card will arrive three to four weeks after registering for membership.
- Even if you don't have this card to hand, you can still register your miles by logging in to the ANA Mileage Club app and using your digital card.