Koyasan; founded by Kobo Daishi, is one of Japanese Buddhism’s most sacred sites. This sightseeing spot was registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2004 and awarded a 3-star rating in the Japanese-language version of the Michelin Travel Guide. It is also highly-praised by the tourists who visit. Using a tour ticket, this route allows you to experience Japanese Buddhist culture by spending the night in a temple.
*Pinch to Zoom
Nankai Electric Railway
Enjoy all the famous sites along the Nankai railway line like Koyasan and Sakai with the "NANKAI ALL LINE 2-Day Pass" that grants unlimited rides for two days.
Select location to view on map
- Approx. 2 hours 50 minutes by train and walk
- 1 Approx. 30 minutes by bus and walk
- 2 Approx. 5 minutes by walk
- 3 Approx. 2 hours 45 minutes by train and walk
- 4 Approx. 35 minutes by train and walk
- 5 Approx. 1 hour 10 minutes by train and walk
- 6 Approx. 45 minutes by train and walk
- 7 Approx. 1 hour 30 minutes by train and walk
- Please refer to the travel time as a guide