BUSINESS CLASS Dining/Drink
Information is available here on dining and drink options for passengers traveling in Business Class on ANA international flights.
- Business Class passengers can choose their in-flight meals in advance.
- Menu on the sector from Kansai would be changed partially in the beginning of July.
THE CONNOISSEURSANA Fine Dining & Bar
Dining pleasure presented by THE CONNOISSEURS
To ANA, a "Connoisseur" is the embodiment of the ultimate host: someone with great knowledge in entertaining your palate.
With the professional expertise of master chefs, beverage specialists and ANA chefs, we open new frontiers in the art of dining 30,000 feet in the sky. Welcome to the finest dining experience, only available on ANA.
Meals Served from March to May 2019 Menu (partial)
- For in-flight meals for inbound flights to Japan, please see "information on in-flight meals for inbound flights to Japan".
- For information on children’s meals and meals meeting specific health or religious dietary requirements, please seeSpecial Meals
Japanese Cuisine (Washoku)
This menu was created in collaboration with “Yoshimura,” a famous Japanese restaurant that offers a traditional yet modern space of about 1,000 tsubo (3240m²). A small bowl of kumiage yuba, or tofu sheets, topped with a mixture of grated yam and wasabi for a refreshing dish that presents beautifully and reflects the style of “Yoshimura.” The main dish is beef tenderly cooked in a braised stew (jibuni) with umami-paste having bonito stock flavor.
|Routes||From Narita/Haneda to North America, Europe, Mexico (excluding some flights)|
This menu is a collaboration with “Yonemura.” The eye-catching appetizer is a mille crepe made with tomatoes, corn and edamame mousse, making for a beautifully colorful dish. The main dish of simmered beef short ribs comes with a side of eggplant, which has been deep-fried in a Japanese stock and garnished with a puree.
|Routes||From Narita/Haneda to Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia (excluding late-night flights), India|
Pierre Hermé Paris
Pierre Hermé has been named The World’s Best Pastry Chef by the World’s 50 Best Restaurants Academy. Gourmet sweet fans the world over rave about his creative works using the art of pastry. Allow your taste buds to be tantalized by this "Picasso of Pastry" and his extraordinary world of tastes, sensations and pleasures.
|Routes||From Narita/Haneda to North America, Europe, Mexico, Oceania, and Asia (excluding some flights)|
Special offer for Business class passengers
- Content is subject to change without prior notice. Your choice of amenity may not always be available.
- Sample images.
- For information on the source of the rice used in accordance with the Rice Traceability Law, see Source of rice used in accordance with Rice Traceability Law (PDF).
In-flight meals for inbound flights to Japan
- Sample images.
Menus created in collaboration with a well-known, representative restaurant or hotel from the area in question are available in Business Class on some routes for inbound flights to Japan.
Special dietary requirements
- Sample images.
A wide selection of special meals are available for your children or to meet your specific dietary requirements.