ECONOMY CLASS Dining/Drink
This photo is a sample image. The menu varies according season, route, and aircraft.
Information is available here on dining and drink options for passengers traveling in Economy Class on ANA international flights.
THE CONNOISSEURSANA Tasty Delights
Dining pleasure presented by THE CONNOISSEURS
To ANA, a "Connoisseur" is the embodiment of the ultimate host: someone with great knowledge in entertaining your palate.
With the professional expertise of master chefs, beverage specialists and ANA chefs, we open new frontiers in the art of dining 30,000 feet in the sky. Welcome to the finest dining experience, only available on ANA.
We offer the cordial hospitality you would expect from a Japanese airline, a carefully planned menu and drinks, and various other services.
Experience a more enjoyable journey in the skies.
- For information on children’s meals and meals meeting specific health or religious dietary requirements, please see Special Meals.
We use the region ingredients in japan for the ANA original curry rice.
From June to November, the ANA chefs will be using ingredients from the Tokai and Hokuriku Shinetsu regions to create local curries of three varieties on departures from Japan and international routes for Premium Economy and Economy Class. We hope you will enjoy these special in-flight curries.
The menu varies according to route and period.
Original bread using natural yeast
ANA original bread served in Business Class is also available in Premium Economy and Economy Class on departures from Tokyo (Haneda and Narita). Efforts have been made to keep the soft and chewy textures of the bread as the environment in the cabin is difference from the ground.
Variety of snacks
Candies are prepared for your enjoyment. A selection of self-service snacks is also available on North America (except Honolulu), Europe, Sydney, and India routes.
Freely help yourself when you feel like a snack.
Enjoy traditional Japanese "Arare" rice crackers.
(Vegetarian and halal-certified, gluten-free)
Sit back and relax on board with one of our beverages, which have been carefully selected by ANA staff and external advisors.
Olivier Poussier, the best Sommelier in the World (2000) and ANA’s wine adviser, supervised ANA’s judiciously blended original wines.
Enjoy the high quality wine offered by ANA’s special label.(Label may be changed.)
- TOURELLE DE THOLOMIES SY & CN (ANA Original Blend)
Syrah , Carignan ／France (Red Wine)
- Lovely dark purple, this fragrant blend of Syrah and Carignan,boast rich and complex notes of black currant, Bilberry, wolfberry and spices. While a spicy wine, elegant acidity and well-coated tannins bring poise and tenderness.
- TOURELLE DE THOLOMIES CO & SB (ANA Original Blend)
Colombard ,Sauvignon Blanc ／France (White Wine)
- Greenish pale yellow of hue, this blend of Colombard and Sauvignon Blanc has a classic expression with aromatic notes of white peach and citrus, characterized by lovely freshness. On the palate, it is balanced, vibrant and retains its fruity intensity. Very refreshing and quaffable blend for the flight.
- Veuve-Olivier Brut
- This wine imparts a citrus grapefruit fragrance, combined with a faint floral aroma. Expressing refreshing acidity, this fresh and fruity wine asserts a pleasant sparkle.
|Routes||Europe, North America, Oceania, Southeast Asia (excluding Manila)|
ANA serves “Tsukasabotan Jumai Dry” crafted by Tsukasabotan, in Kochi Prefecture. Savor it alongside your meal.
- Tsukasabotan Jumai Dry
- With the smooth, light feel unique to Tsukasabotan and a sophisticated clean, dry taste balanced to perfection, along with a refreshing aroma, this sake brings out the flavor of your meal to the full.
- Koiwai additive-free blended vegetable & fruit juice
- This drink is made without added flavors of salt from a mix of 32 fruits and vegetables selected by koiwai.
|Routes||Europe and North America, Oceania, Southeast Asia (excluding Manila)|
- ANA’s original beverage
“Aromatic Kabosu” containing honey
- "Aromatic Kabosu" is made from sun-drenched kabosu, a green citrus fruit, picked at the height of its juiciness. The fruits are grown in Oita, Japan's leading kabosu-producing prefecture. Enjoy the faint sourness and sweet honey, which blend perfectly into a refreshing drink.
- Content is subject to change without prior notice. Your choice of amenity may not always be available.
- Sample images.
- For information on the source of the rice used in accordance with the Rice Traceability Law, see Source of rice used in accordance with Rice Traceability Law (PDF).
Special dietary requirements
- Sample images.
A wide selection of special meals are available for your children or to meet your specific dietary requirements.