Introduction of the Members-only Page
1.Register Information for Greater Convenience
Register information such as commonly used sectors and credit cards to avoid entering them each time you make a reservation.
2.Check your mileage and ANA SKY COINS balance everyday!
Simply clicking on Miles, ANA SKY COINS, Premium Points/Points on ANA, and Uprgrade Points will allow you to check more detailed information such as usage histories and expiration dates.
- *Upgrade Points are only displayed for Premium Members.
Customers who have Upgrade Points from the previous year will be able to view those points as well.
Other Displayed Information
- Announcements from ANA.
When ANA has particularly important messages for customers, these will be displayed at the top.
- Email Address Registration Status
In order to receive ANA email newsletters, which contain information such as your mileage balance and announcements about special deals, an email address must be registered.
This icon will be displayed if you had selected to receive the email newsletter, but it was not able to be delivered to your registered email address.
Customers who see this icon will need to check their registered email address.
This icon may be displayed for customers who have not registered to receive the email newsletter. Please consider registering for the email newsletter if you see this icon.
3.My Campaign Button
Click this button to display a list of special promotions that are exclusive to ANA Mileage Club members.
Participation and registration is as simple as one button click.
4.Complete Procedures with My Menu
Use My Menu for everything from applying for awards to registering or editing your account information.
- Register or edit member account information.
- Apply for flight awards and other benefits.
- Register for ANA Card Family Miles. (For ANA Card cardholders only.)
- Register for promotional Edy Gifts.
Many other useful features are available. Log in now!
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
Your ANA Mileage Club Membership Number and Password Are Required to Use Various Services
About the ANA Mileage Club Membership Number
The ANA Mileage Club membership number is the 10-digit number that is indicated on the front of the card.
This is a very important number that is required for making reservations, accruing mileage, requesting awards and benefits, and submitting inquiries.
ANA Card cardholders should note that the ANA Mileage Club membership number is different from the credit card number.
ANA Prepaid Card
ANA Mileage Club Card
Customers Who Have Forgotten or Do Not Know Their Membership Numbers
You can retrieve your ANA Number
Applicable Cards: ANA Mileage Club Cards (including digital cards) and ANA Mileage Club Edy Cards, which are used as the main card If you lose your card, a replacement card will be issued.
ANA does not release ANA Numbers for ANA Card with credit function and cards issued by partner companies.
Please see the 10-digit number on the front of the card.
If you lose your card, a replacement card will be issued.
Please contact your card issuer.
ANA introduced the web password system on September 4, 2014 as a way to increase information security. The web password is required to log into the ANA website and complete various procedures.
[8-15 alphanumeric characters (both uppercase and lowercase)]
|The web password is required to access services, including online procedures and mileage redemption, on the ANA website.|
|ANA Mileage Club Password (4 numerical digits)||
The ANA Mileage Club Password is required when:
Please manage your web password and ANA Mileage Club Password with care.
- After registering their web password, customers will be able to use online services which require it.
- The password can be changed through the ANA website. After changing the password, your new password can be used immediately from the next login.
(The 4-digit ANA Mileage Club Password can also be changed by calling a voice guidance system that is available 24 hours a day.)
- Please make sure to keep your passwords to yourself. Do not let others know about your passwords.
- It is recommended to change your passwords regularly.
Customers Who Have Forgotten or Do Not Know Their Passwords
A link to a dedicated website will be sent to your registered email address to enable you to set a new password.
If you have not registered an email address, a password notification postcard will be sent to your registered postal address.
Customers Who Are Logging In for the First Time
Points to Note (Please make sure to read this information.)
- Customers who attempt multiple logins in succession with the incorrect password will be prevented from logging in for a certain period of time.
- In order to protect your personal information, its is recommended to log out of the website completely if you are using a computer which may also be used by third parties.
- When the My Menu button is displayed on the screen as shown above, the customer who is logged in can access their basic account information (reservations, mileage, user profile, etc.) as well as awards. To exit out of this state, either close all internet browsers or select Log Out.
- When navigating from this website to the ANA Sky Tour website (operated by ANA Group tour services company ANA Sales Co., Ltd.), your login status is maintained in order to provide a more user-friendly experience.
- By clicking the Refresh button, information that is displayed on the top page (mileage balance, etc.) after logging in will be updated.
- Even if the Keep Me Logged In box was checked, selecting Log Out will completely log you out of your account. Please log in again in this case.
- Please manage your ANA Number and passwords with due care.
Changing your passwords frequently is recommended. To do so, click My Menu on the ANA Mileage Club top page and select Change Password.
- After a certain amount of time has passed since logging in (approx. 60 minutes), customers will need to re-enter their password in order to make reservations and use members-only features.
- The displaying of the ANA Mileage Club top page as well as the transmission of membership numbers and passwords are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology.
- Customers will not be able to log in if they have cookies disabled.
Types of Login
There are two ways for customers to log in: Entering their membership number and password each time or utilizing cookies to log in automatically.
- (1) Entering the ANA Mileage Club Membership Number and Password with Each Log In
As the description suggests, customers need to enter their ANA Mileage Club membership number and password every single time they want to log in.
- (2) Utilizing Cookies to Log In Automatically
By checking the Keep Me Logged In box on the top page, customers will not need to re-enter their password during subsequent logins. However, customers will need to re-enter their password as a form of verification when making reservations, requesting awards, registering/revising personal information, etc.
- *About Bookmarks: Customers who wish to bookmark their ANA Mileage Club top page can do so by registering the SSL encrypted page that is displayed after logging in.
Where Login is Required
In addition to the top page, customers will also need to log in when completing the following procedures. After logging in, customers will be returned to the top page.
- When Making Reservations as an ANA Mileage Club Member
The ANA Mileage Club membership number and password are required to make reservations for flight tickets.
- When Using Members-only Features
Customers will need to re-enter their password as a form of verification when requesting mileage awards, registering/revising personal information, etc.
- When Making Inquiries
Login information is required when submitting a Comment & Inquiry Form online.
Keep Me Logged In
Customers who log in with the Keep Me Logged In box checked will be able to continue using the ANA website-related services below when subsequently accessing the website.
Services Available with Keep Me Logged In
The following services can be used with the Keep Me Logged In feature.
- Top page customization (including display options for ANA Mileage Club status, mileage balance, and Premium Points)
- Top page setting selection (select either Domestic, International, or ANA Mileage Club as the homepage)
- My Campaign contents browsing and registration
Password re-verification is required when making reservations and using certain members-only features.
Top Page Settings
This feature takes logged-in customers back to their designated homepage when they click on the Return to Top Page button on any page.
Customers can set either the Domestic, International, or ANA Mileage Club top page as their homepage.
After selecting the setting, the corresponding page will be automatically displayed as the homepage.