- ・Log in to the the ANA website, ANA app, or ANA Mileage Club app, and then make a reservation from the flight award reservation tab.
- ・Campaign mileage can be used if the itinerary contains only flights on eligible routes which depart and arrive within the eligible period.
- ・Campaign mileage and standard mileage can be selected during the eligible period.
- *The selection screen will appear as the last step in the reservation process for eligible itineraries only.
- ・Standard mileage will be applied to itineraries containing two sectors requiring different mileage amounts if reservations are made and tickets are issued for both sectors simultaneously. If you would like to use campaign mileage, make a reservation and have a ticket issued for each sector separately.
- ・Approval by the relevant authorities is assumed. Schedules and equipment are subject to change without notice.
・This campaign is only available online.
Tickets reserved and issued using campaign mileage will have some conditions different to regular flight awards.
■Changes and Cancellations
- ・Flight tickets issued through this campaign are only valid for the reserved flight. Reservation changes are available for flights within the eligible flight period on the same sector only.
- ・Changes to flights outside the campaign travel period are not permitted.
- ・Refunds are available for Japan domestic flight awards for which all segments are unused, and require payment of the designated refund charge (3,000 miles per person).
Please note that, if the miles required for the refund charge exceed the number of miles used for the flight award, you will not be charged the difference.
- ・If you have already reserved and issued a flight award using the usual amount of mileage required, you will not be able to change to campaign mileage, even if your flight falls within the eligible travel period and on an eligible route.
- ・Miles that have expired at the time of refund processing cannot be refunded.
- ・Award tickets issued as part of this campaign are valid up to and including the final day of the campaign.