AOL's ADSL service offers fantastic value! Miles can be earned from new enrollments and plan renewals.
- *This partnership will end on December 31, 2017 (Sun.), after which this merchant will no longer be eligible for continuous mileage accrual.
- *Due to the end of our mileage partnership, mileage accrual is no longer be applicable for new members as of March 31, 2017.
For plan usage: 20 points = 1 mile
Trust in OCN for your internet connectivity needs! Use OCN for peace of mind. Miles can be earned by using telephone and other services as well.
- *Point redemption has ended as of May 28, 2014. The PoinTalk Program was revamped on June 10, 2014. Please check the details on the relevant website.
and 1 mile for every JPY 100 spent
when paying with an ANA Card.
Includes high-performance email and security services as well as limitless use of public wireless LAN! Save hassle with this all-in-one service provider!
Basic miles = 20 miles per month
Unused data miles = 10 miles per 300 MB per month
So-net MILEAGE SIM
The amount of miles that you can earn will surprise you. So-net's Mileage SIM is the obvious choice if you want to save on your monthly smartphone bill and earn ANA miles at the same time.
- *This partnership will end on December 31, 2017, after which new applications will no longer be accepted. Customers who are currently using this service will continue to accrue miles.
- *With usage starting from February 1, 2017, the SIM card preparation fees will incur separately from the monthly fees.
Monthly use of eligible plan = 120 miles per month
Renewal of eligible plan = 2,600 miles
NURO Hikari is fiber optic Internet service offered by the Sony Group that has a maximum downlink connection speed of 2 Gbps. Apply now and mileage accrual will begin as soon as you start using the service!