Information about Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) for Passengers on Domestic Routes
A Passenger Facility Charge has been introduced at the domestic passenger terminals listed below.This charge is payable together with the airfare when customers purchase a flight ticket for a flight departing or arriving at an applicable airport, and is paid by the operating airline to the airport management company.Each airport management company uses the fees it collects to maintain various facilities, including the departure and arrival lobbies used by passengers.
We ask for your understanding and cooperation in this regard.
Overview of Passenger Facility Charge
Updated December 26, 2014
1. Applicable airports: Tokyo International (Haneda) Airport, Narita International Airport , Chubu International (Nagoya) Airport and Kitakyushu Airport
2. Applicable customers: Customers using domestic routes departing from/arriving at the applicable airports
|Haneda arrival/departure||Narita arrival/departure||Nagoya (Chubu) arrival/departure||Kitakyushu arrival/departure|
|Adult (aged 12 or older)||JPY 290||JPY 440||JPY 310||JPY 100|
|Child (aged 3 or older but under 12)||JPY 140||JPY 220||JPY 150||JPY 50|
- *There is no change to the adult and child charges at Kitakyushu Airport, or to the child charge at Chubu Centrair International (Nagoya) Airport.
- *The charge includes consumption tax.
- *A child charge is also applicable for infants under the age of three who occupy a seat (for whom a ticket has been purchased).
Applicable Condition for the Surcharges
- The applicable conditions for purchase, amendment, refund, etc. will depend on the conditions applicable to your flight ticket and fare.
- In the event of a refund after ticket purchase, the full amount of the applicable charge will be refunded.
- In the event of achange of departure/arrival airport to/from an airport listed above, a Passenger Facility Charge will be charged (or refunded).
[Airport Terminal Information]