Web Accessibility Policy
ANA commits to provide, “Delightful, Kind-Hearted & Comfortable Skies for Everybody” for every passenger to enjoy a safe and comfortable flight with us. We are continuously striving to make our website seamlessly accessible, regardless of one’s age and or disabilities by complying with the World Wide Web Consortium(W3C) Recommendation Standards, W3C WCAG 2.0 Level AA Conformance as well as the Japanese Industrial Standards JIS X 8341-3:2016 Guidance.
Applicable ANA Websites
ANA Websites (*some of the webpages may not be applicable):
- Web pages under http://www.ana.co.jp/
- Web pages under https://aswbe-d.ana.co.jp/
- Web pages under https://aswbe-i.ana.co.jp/
Target Conformance Level
W3C Recommendation WCAG 2.0 and JIS X 8341-3:2016 Conformance Level AA.
Our Approach to ANA Web Accessibility
- Implementation of Web accessibility training
- Developing and managing guidelines related to the Web accessibility
- Continually evaluating new web designs and contents for Web accessibility
- Verification of ANA’s main Web accessibility compliance by Web Accessibility Specialists
Our Assistive Technologies and Measures to enhance Web Accessibility
- Our Website implements Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) 1.1 to enhance Web accessibility. Also, we accommodate screen readers, ensuring that the information is provided accurately in case the functionalities are not fully available.
- For the “video-only” and or “audio-only” webpages, the information can be obtained via provided captions (the icon (i) will be displayed on the screen if necessary).
- According to the criterion of WCAG 2.0, the text labels with form controls are required to set on the background on some parts of the webpages. However, the text label can be located at the front side, if enough information is provided for the user to accomplish the task without undue confusion or navigation. Thus, it is considered sufficient to meet the success criteria.
- In the case of Web Accessibility problems in services, contents and or websites including images, videos, etc., provided by third-parties, we will seek for improvement of the provider and aim for partial conformance.
Conformance Status (as of August 21, 2019)
Conformance Status (as of September 4, 2019)
- International In-flight Services by Class Web Page (as of September 4, 2019)
WCAG 2.0 Conformance Level AA (Conformance Certificate)
If you have any questions and or concerns regarding Web accessibility, please access to our Feedback and Suggestions.