Mileage Accrual Conditions
Mileage Accrual Terms and Conditions
The basic sector mileage is multiplied by the accrual rate for the relevant fare type to calculate the amount of mileage that will be earned from a domestic flight.
Miles Earned from Domestic Flight = Basic Sector Mileage X Accrual Rate for the Booking Class
Accrual Rates for Domestic Fares
Different accrual rates will apply for Japan domestic sectors issued as part of an international flight ticket.
Information is current as of August 27, 2018.
|Accrual Rate for Basic Sector Mileage||Fares Eligible for Mileage Accrual|
- *1.This fare has been discontinued for flights from March 31, 2018 (Sat.) onward.
- *2.From boarding on/after April 01, 2018 (Start selling February 01,2018)
- *3. From boarding on/after February 01, 2018 (Start selling February 01,2018)
Mileage Accrual for Premium Class
- When the relevant fee is paid to upgrade to Premium Class, the mileage accrual rate will be increased 50% from the originally purchased fare.
Example of a Paid Upgrade From ANA SUPER VALUE 21: 75% + 50% = 125% Accrual Rate for Basic Sector Mileage
- When using Premium Class with a ticket that is not eligible for mileage accrual, the additional 50% rate increase will not apply and mileage will not be accrued.
- Please refer to the mileage chart for ANA domestic flights to confirm the basic sector mileage and number of miles that correspond to each sector and fare type.
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
- The basic sector mileage is multiplied by the accrual rate for the relevant fare type to calculate the amount of mileage that will be earned from a domestic flight.
- Only flights which are used by the AMC member themselves are eligible for mileage accrual.
- Bonus miles are only accrued if the miles for the eligible flight have been registered to AMC.
- When using domestic codeshare flights which are operated by Ibex Airlines, Air Do, Solaseed Air, StarFlyer, or Oriental Air Bridge, only sectors which were reserved under the ANA flight number will be considered as ANA flights for mileage accrual eligibility purposes.
- Even if a customer reserves and uses multiple seats (to accommodate carry-on baggage such as musical instruments or art works), mileage will only be accrued for 1 seat.
Not Eligible for Mileage Accrual
- Charter flights
- Complimentary tickets
- Award tickets
- Inclusive Tour Discount Fare*4
- Group Discount Fare
- Inclusive Group Tour Fare
- AMC Companion Fare (for the AMC member)
- *4.Mileage will not be accrued if the actual passenger's name is not printed on the boarding pass or the Flight/Boarding Information Slip.
- Mileage will not be accrued if the flight is not actually used. (This includes cases involving delays and cancelations.)
- Duplicate mileage registration with other frequent flyer programs is prohibited.
- Mileage which had been registered to a frequent flyer program (including mileage registered with another airline's temporary frequent flyer card) cannot be transferred to AMC.
Likewise, mileage which had been registered to AMC cannot be transferred to another airline's frequent flyer program.
- If upgrades or changes were made to reserved flights at the airport on the day of departure, mileage accrual may not be automatically processed. Please retain all documents which are required for retroactive mileage registration (boarding pass, Flight/Boarding Information Slip) until after you have confirmed that mileage from your flight has been credited to your mileage account.