InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG®)
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) is a Global Hotel Operater with a portfolio of 5,500 hotels (826,000 rooms) in approximately 100 countries. In Japan, IHG ANA Hotels Group Japan, a joint venture between IHG and ANA, was established in December 2006. It currently operates 34 hotels (around 10,000 rooms) within Japan. This number consists of 9 InterContinental hotels, 19 ANA Crowne Plaza hotels, 5 Holiday Inn-branded hotels and an Indigo-branded hotel, and IHG's portfolio in Japan is continuing to expand.
Its hotel loyalty program, the IHG® Rewards Club, is the largest of its kind in the world, with its more than 100 million members around the globe enjoying a variety of different benefits (as of January 2020).
Miles Accrued per Stay
|3 miles for every USD 1 spent on accommodation fees
|1 mile for every USD 1 spent on accommodation fees
Membership of IHG Rewards Club is required.
Prior to your reservation, please have your IHG Rewards Club membership number ready.
Points to Note
Before your stay, please register for IHG Rewards Club membership via website or app and change your earning preference to miles.
If enrolling as IHG Rewards Club member, after booking your reservation till your check-in
Please register for IHG Rewards Club membership via website or app. Change your earning preference to miles, and inform your IHG Rewards Club membership number to the hotel you have booked or to the IHG Reservation Centre prior to your stay. Alternatively, you can provide your membership number to the hotel reception staff upon checking in.
Registering IHG Rewards Club membership at the hotel during your first stay
Mileage accrual will not be available even if you change your earning preference to miles. If you enroll as an IHG Rewards Club member at your qualifying stay, you will receive 1,000 Points only, regardless of the length of your stay. You will accrue mileage for subsequent stays.
For a full explanation regarding qualifying stays, please see items 17 to 21 of the IHG® Rewards Club Membership Terms and Conditions.
|Mileage Accrual Method||
Mileage Accrual Period
Please contact the following for retroactive registration of mileage.
*For further details, please see Retroactive Mileage Registration.
Send retroactive mileage registration requests to
Room discounts for ANA Card and ANA Mileage Club Card members
5%(*1) off from the Best Flexible Rate (*2) will be awarded at participating hotels.
Please quote your membership at the point of booking and present your member card upon check-in.
- *1.Best Flexible Rate is the best available unrestricted, public rate for that room type at the time of reservation.
- *2.Black out dates may apply.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with the Stockholders discount coupons, or other coupons, discounts and promotions. Not eligible for bookings through travel agencies or third party websites or advance purchase products.
- Discounts will not be applied with the instant membership card.
- Diamond Service Members and ANA Super Flyers Card Members, will receive 10% discount off the Best Flexible Rate.
- Please confirm the list of participating hotels eligible for the member's discount(Japanese)
- IHG Reservation Center
Mon. - Sat. 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. (except Sun. and Jan.1)
- IHG ANA Hotels Group Japan(Japanese)