Airport Access: Airport Limousine Reservations (Offered by Airport Transport Service Co., Ltd)
After reserving your ANA flight tickets, you can now reserve and purchase tickets directly from the Airport Access*1 search results for the Airport Limousine, a shuttle bus service offered by Airport Transport Service Co., Ltd.*2 that connects Haneda and Narita airports with Tokyo and five other prefectures in the Kanto region. ANA flight tickets and Airport Limousine bus tickets previously required separate reservation through two different systems, but can now be reserved and paid for in the same online session through this brand new service. Linking the systems together, this service fits around the new normal of the COVID-19 era and saves you the trouble of going to the ticket counter.
By using Airport Access after arrival, you can also reserve and pay for Airport Limousine bus tickets by searching routes based on the actual arrival time of your flight and the time required from disembarkation to boarding the bus, thereby providing an even more seamless, comfortable travel experience with less waiting around.
- *1.This service offers a seamless travel experience in Japan by integrating up-to-date flight status and location information (such as the terminal, boarding gate and security checkpoint) with transit planner search services to provide comprehensive route information for getting to your departure airport and boarding your flight as well as traveling onward to your final destination after disembarkation. After reserving your ANA flight tickets, go to the Reservation Details screen on the ANA website or the Reservations screen on the official ANA app, and then go to the Airport Access page. Enter your start point and destination and search how to get to the airport.
- *2.The reservation and purchase will be made via Airport Transport Service Co., Ltd.'s Airport Limousine reservations website.
Flights departing from and arriving at Haneda and Narita airports
All Airport Limousine buses to/from Haneda or Narita airports which can be reserved via the Airport Transport Service website
From 1 month to 5 minutes before bus departure*
- Reservation availability will be displayed until 10 minutes before departure.
- Reservation availability for Airport Limousine buses departing from the airport will be indicated in the route search results after the aircraft has landed.
How to Use This Service
- All images are for illustrative purposes only and subject to change.
1. Search for your route from the View Reservation screen for your ANA flight tickets.
View Reservation Screen for Flight Tickets
Select Airport Access from the My Booking screen on the official ANA app.
Search for the route to/from Haneda or Narita airport.
- You can also do this from the View Reservation screen on the ANA website.
Airport Access Criteria Selection Screen
Your reserved flight and departure date will be shown here automatically. Search for your travel route from (to) Haneda/Narita Airport based on your flight.
- Tap the "Priority to airport bus" mark to give precedence to itineraries containing airport buses in the search results.
Airport Access Search Results
For itineraries containing an Airport Limousine bus (offered by Airport Transport Service Co., Ltd) that are available for reservation, you will see a button which you can click to reserve the bus. Upon clicking this button, you will be taken to the Airport Limousine reservations website and your bus route information and travel date will also be transferred over to this site.
- For Airport Limousine buses departing from the airport, you will see the button which you can click to reserve the bus in the route search results after reaching your arrival airport.
2. Online Reservations for Airport Limousine (Offered by Airport Transport Service Co., Ltd.)
Your bus route information and travel date will be automatically shown here.
Enter the number of travelers.
- Procedures upon arrival may take some time depending on baggage claim, congestion levels inside the airport, etc., so please leave sufficient leeway when making reservations for buses departing from the airport.
Confirm the seat availability and departure times shown for the buses listed and then select the bus you would like to use.
- It may not be possible to select the buses shown in the Airport Access route search results due to cancellations, time changes, etc.
Log in or create an account.
If you want to make a reservation without creating an account, enter the requisite information and then your confirmation code.
Enter your credit card information and then make your payment.
- If advance ticket payment is not available for your bus, please go to a counter or ticket machine no later than 5 minutes before the bus departure time to scan your reservation QR code and pay/collect your ticket.
Your bus ticket (QR code) will be emailed to you, so you can proceed directly to the bus stop without the need to visit a counter or ticket machine.
Scan your bus ticket and then board the bus.
Points to Note
- Airport Limousine bus journeys may take longer than scheduled depending on the situation with the roads, etc. on the day, so please leave sufficient leeway when making your reservation.
- For Airport Limousine buses departing from the airport, you will see the button which you can click to reserve the bus in the route search results on Airport Access after reaching your arrival airport. Procedures upon arrival may take some time depending on whether you have checked baggage, the time required up to baggage claim and congestion inside the airport, as well as congestion levels at immigration, customs and quarantine (for international flights). Please leave sufficient leeway when making your reservation.
- If you may be unable to travel on your reserved Airport Limousine bus, please log in to Airport Transport Service Co., Ltd.'s website for online Airport Limousine reservations and change to a different bus or cancel your reservation. This can be done up to no later than 5 minutes before the scheduled bus departure time.
You can change to a different bus up to 10 times free of charge for a single reservation. A refund charge of JPY 110 per person will apply when canceling a purchased ticket (excluding cases where the bus has been canceled for reasons attributable to the bus operator).
Please note that even if you do not or cannot ride the bus, a refund will not be available under any circumstances once there is less than 5 minutes until the scheduled departure time (excluding cases where the bus has been canceled for reasons attributable to the bus operator).
- For further details on the Airport Limousine service, please see Airport Transport Service Co., Ltd.'s website for online Airport Limousine reservations.
- For other details, please see Express Bus Information.