Narita International Airport (International Flights) - Guide
Passengers on eligible flights can use Face Express, a new check-in procedure using facial recognition.
Passengers who wish to use this service should proceed to check-in zone C.
･ From July 19, 2021 NH180 Narita to Mexico City
･ From November 3, 2021 NH231 Narita to Brussels
SUITE check-in counter, Priority Lane is temporary closed.
Please use the counter of B zone 15/16 and use Gold Track for security check.
- From February 2019, some ANA operated flights may arrive at Terminal 1 North Wing. For details, please check at Narita Airport website "Flights Today"
- Passengers on eligible flights can use Face Express, a new check-in procedure using facial recognition.
- Baggage Claim
All customers arriving from Southeast Asia must submit a health questionnaire.
Please present your passport and immigration card.
Customers with goods to declare must turn in their Customs Declaration forms here.
- Security Check
Zone B: Passengers to Europe/Asia/Oceania
Zone C/D: Passengers to the United States/Mexico
Passengers who need special assistance, please proceed to the counter of each zone according to your destination.
Priority lanes for security check
The priority security lanes (priority lanes) are available exclusively to ANA Platinum Service Members and ANA Super Flyers Card Members.
Star Alliance Gold Track
Star Alliance Gold members, First Class customers and Business Class customers are able to use priority lanes to pass through the security check by presenting your boarding pass.
Star Alliance Gold members are asked to present their respective membership status cards in addition to the boarding pass.
See "ANA Duty Free Shop" for more information.
Transit (International flights > International flights)
For Terminal 1 transits
• Please go through the Departure Concourse on the third floor after you have cleared Transit Inspection on the fourth floor.
• Please clear Transit Inspection and go through the Transit Counter on the third floor if you have not completed boarding procedures for your next flight.
Transit from Terminal 2
• Please use the connecting bus in the terminal for transportation between terminals.
Transit (International flights > Domestic flights / Domestic flights > International flights)
Transit from international flights to domestic flights
• When connecting to ANA domestic flights at Narita Airport, please check-in your baggage at the Narita Connections Baggage Drop Counter after you have completed the arrival process.
• When connecting to domestic flights of other airlines, please go through the official exit and go to the terminal 2 by the connecting bus in the terminal.
• When connecting to domestic flights at Haneda Airport, please go through the official exit and go to Haneda Airport after you have completed the arrival process.
*When you have check-in baggage from international airports, please make sure to pick up your baggage at the first entering point in Japan. You must drop off your baggage after proceeding customs inspections.
Transit from domestic flights to international flights in Terminal 1
* Please use the dedicated facilities for transit passengers. Click here for details.
• If you are connecting to an international flight departing from Terminal 1, South Wing and you have already checked in your baggage, please proceed to Transit Inspection from your domestic flight's arrival gate. After completing the security check and departure procedures, proceed to your international flight's departure gate.
• If you are connecting to an international flight departing from Terminal 1, North Wing, please proceed to the 4th floor of Terminal 1, North Wing from the arrival lobby.
Transit from domestic flights to international flights in Terminal 2
• If you are connecting to an international flight departing from Terminal 2, please complete arrival procedures, then proceed to the shuttle bus stop located on the 1st floor to ride the shuttle bus to Terminal 2.