TSA Pre ✓® (TSA Precheck)
TSA Pre ✓® is an expedited security screening program, managed by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), allowing certain passengers who are approved as by TSA to move through security more quickly and smoothly when departing from participating airports in the U.S.
Passengers who are eligible for this program are able to experience quicker process of airport security screening by passing through the dedicated lane and are not required to remove shoes, belts, light jackets, laptops and liquids. Children aged 12 and under accompanied by an eligible passenger may go through the dedicated lane as well.
- ・Members of TSA Pre✓®（Only applicable for U.S. citizens and U.S. lawful permanent residents)
- ・Members of following Trusted Traveler Programs*1 managed by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Members of Global Entry*2
- Members of NEXUS*3 who are U.S. or Canadian citizens or U.S. lawful permanent residents
- Members of SENTRI*4 who are U.S. citizens or U.S. lawful permanent residents
- ・U.S. Department of Defense active duty and civilian employees
- *1 Trusted Traveler Programs
Programs managed by CBP which enable pre-approved, low-risk travelers to experience expedited travel through dedicated lanes or kiosks
- *2 Global Entry
Trusted Traveler Program which allows expedited clearance upon arrival in the United States.
Please refer to the CBP website about the applicable nationalities.
- *3 NEXUS
Trusted Traveler Program which allows expedited processing when entering the United States and Canada
(Only applicable for U.S. or Canadian citizens or U.S. lawful permanent residents）
- *4 SENTRI
Trusted Traveler Program which allows expedited clearance upon arrival in the United States from Mexico via land
How it works
Register your Pass ID (Known Traveler Number, known as KTN) which are provided to the eligible members when booking a reservation.
TSA Secure Flight System verifies the validity of KTN upon check-in.
Once you are approved as an eligible member, TSA Pre✓® indicator such as [TSA PRE] is printed on boarding passes so that a member can easily recognize the eligibility for the dedicate lane.