Trouble Logging In?
To log in to the ANA website, you will need your 10-digit ANA Mileage Club membership number and web password.
ANA has two types of password—a web password and an AMC password.
Differences between the Web Password and AMC Password
What is a Web Password?
You will require your web password to log into the official ANA homepage (hereafter, ANA website) and perform various procedures, redeem miles, and so on.
-Your password must be between 8 and 16 characters (alphabet letters/numbers).
- It must be a combination of alphabet letters and numbers. (A combination of upper- and lower-case letters is not required.)
- Web passwords are case-sensitive.
What is an AMC Password?
You will require your AMC password when calling the ANA Reservation and Customer Service Center or ANA Mileage Club Service Center (within Japan) or when calling some ANA branch offices outside Japan.
-This is a 4-digit password set upon enrollment. If you do not set it upon enrollment, you will be notified of it via a notification postcard.
- If you receive postcard notification of your initial password, you can use this to log in for the first time to the ANA website.
Resetting Your Web Password / AMC Password
You can reset both your web password and AMC password online.
Please follow the instructions on the Reset Password page to do so.
The URL for resetting your password will be sent to your registered email address.
- This URL is valid for 2 hours from the time the email is sent.
- Customers who have not registered an email address under their member information are not able to reset their passwords online.
Follow the instructions on the Password Reset page to have a password notification postcard containing a randomly generated (initial) password sent to your ANA Mileage Club registered postal address.
(Postcard delivery will take around 1-2 weeks for Japan addresses and 2-3 weeks for international addresses.)
Due to the outbreak of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the mailing situation in other countries, overseas shipments related to the ANA Mileage Club are temporarily suspended. We will inform you about the resumption of delivery on the ANA Mileage Club Information page.
Customers Receiving Password Notification Postcard / Logging In for the First Time
Enter your membership number and 4-digit AMC password on the ANA website top page, and click Login to proceed to the registration screen.
Follow the on-screen instructions to register a new web password.
- If you do not remember the web password you have registered (or do not remember registering one) or if you have forgotten your 4-digit AMC password, please see Forgotten Your Web Password/AMC Password.