Retroactive Mileage Registration
How to Accrue Miles
- Please send the receipt for the stay (must be issued in the name of the relevant ANA Mileage Club member) as well as the completed Mileage Retroactive Registration Application Form within 6 months of the relevant stay (must be be received within this period). After the mileage accrual eligibility of the stay has been confirmed, the miles will be credited to the mileage account.
- If enrollment in a hotel membership program is among the conditions, stays which predate such enrollment may not be eligible for mileage accrual. Please confirm the enrollment terms and conditions for the relevant program.
Documents Required for Retroactive Mileage Registration
- Payment receipt issued in the name of the relevant ANA Mileage Club member by the hotel
- Mileage Retroactive Registration Application Form
- If a credit card was used for payment of hotel charges, the credit card statement cannot be used to complete procedures.
- Payment receipts which are issued by hotels must show the date and the name of the guest.
The name of the guest which is shown on the payment receipt must match the name of the relevant ANA Mileage Club member.
- Please use the Mileage Retroactive Registration Application Form which can be downloaded from this page.
- All submitted documents will not be returned. If you wish to retain any of the documents, please make a copy before sending them.
Postal Address for Sending Documents
Please send the documents to the address for retroactive registration requests, which can be found on the webpage of the relevant hotel.