Boarding priorities at a Domestic Flight boarding gate
1. Pre-boarding processing service
Passengers requiring assistance (e.g., wheelchair users, those with small children aged 2 and under)
Your boarding ticket will be processed before boarding begins. Once the aircraft becomes operational, you will be boarded first.
- If you wish to use this service, please contact ANA's boarding gate staff at your earliest convenience.
- Please note that the service may not be available in some cases depending on the flight status.
2. By Boarding Group : Numerical Group Order
Please come to the boarding gate at least 10 minutes prior to your departure.
Diamond Service members
Platinum Service Members,Super Flyers Members,Star Alliance Gold Members,Premium Class Passengers
For All Passengers
- Depending on the aircraft type, passengers sitting at the rear of the aircraft or in window seats may be asked to board before those sitting at the front or in aisle seats.
Multiple boarding entrances are set up based on seat alphabets for boarding of a large-capacity aircraft.
- This may not apply at some airports even for large-capacity aircraft operations.
- Please follow the instructions given by the ground staff or indicated on the information guideboard at the boarding bridge when boarding the airplane.
- The image is an example for some aircraft models. Please follow the instructions given by the ground staff or indicated on the information guideboard at the boarding bridge when boarding the airplane.