Japan is famous for its traditional culture and tourism attractions. On the other hand, Japan faces concerns about falling populations in rural areas and the gradual decline of traditional industries. The ANA Group works together with corporations, NGOs, NPOs, local governments, and others to contribute to regional revitalization, while striving to develop long-term air travel demand. Through social contribution activities in the regions where we serve, we seek to build productive relationships with stakeholders and resolve social issues.
In October 2017, we set up the Tourism Development within ANA Marketing Sales to integrate the ANA Group company initiatives and maximize results in a more coordinated fashion.
The Tourism Development drives the ANA Group Regional Revitalization Meeting to coordinate among group companies, pursuing strategic actions for regional revitalization by leveraging the comprehensive resources of the ANA Group to promote tourism.
The ANA Group focuses on two initiatives in "Regional Revitalization (Tourism Promotion)" and "Social Contribution."
Regional Revitalization Initiatives
(Tourism Promotion and Other Initiatives)
- Offer consulting services leveraging ANA Group human resources
- Discover and market tourism resources throughout Japan
- Develop, distribute, and sell local products
- Establish systems to host foreign visitors to Japan
- Stage promotional campaigns involving air transportation services
- Promote domestic / international tourism via ANA flights
- Develop training programs incorporating ANA Group expertise
- Participation in reconstruction activities
(supporting regional recovery after large-scale disasters.)
- Support environmental and biodiversity conservation programs
(Project to conserve coral reefs in Okinawa, etc.)
- Develop next-generation education programs
(Aviation Class, career training, etc.)
- Social contribution programs in overseas areas we serve
(Educational support, tourism resource conservation, etc.)