- ANA has changed "Smart U25" to "Youth Special".
You can now reserve a flight on the day of departure if there are seats available.
- * Please make your reservation with the Youth Special.
What is the Youth Special?
You can use this service if you meet the following requirements!
- * When making a reservation/purchase and boarding a flight, you will need an ANA Mileage Club Card or ANA Card on which your date of birth has been registered (when making a reservation on the Internet, you must enter your membership number). If you cannot present your card, the discount will not be applied to your fare.
- * Please carry an official document or student ID that proves your age at all times, as you may be asked to present it.
- * You cannot use this service if you have not registered your date of birth on your ANA Mileage Club Card (including ANA Prepaid Card and ANA Mileage Club Financial Pass Visa Debit Card). Please register your date of birth at the airport counter for ANA Japan domestic flights (you will only have to do this when using this service for the first time). Please present an official document or student ID that proves your age.
- * The fare cannot be combined with another discounted fare or be changed to (or from) another discounted fare. Please note also that the "Youth Special" cannot be applied to a reservation that has been booked at another fare.
- * You can pay a fee and upgrade to Premium Class at the airport on the day of departure if there are seats available within that class on your flight (such upgrades cannot be made in advance). For details, please see Information Concerning Changing to Premium Class.
- Periods: For boarding dates
March 26, 2017 - October 28, 2017
- ¥ 5,200～¥ 22,000
Procedure for Using the Youth Special
- STEP.1Are you enrolled in ANA Mileage Club?
Enroll on the ANA website.
Lots of benefits including promotional campaigns!
- STEP.2Have you registered your date of birth? (ANA Card members do not need to do this)
Customers with an ANA Mileage Club Card (including ANA Prepaid Card and ANA Mileage Club Financial Pass Visa Debit Card) will be asked to present an official document or student ID proving their date of birth at the airport counter for ANA Japan domestic flights when using this service for the first time.
If you have already registered your date of birth, please proceed to step 3.
- STEP.3Make a reservation now!
Please make a reservation with the Youth Special. You must enter your ANA Mileage Club membership number and password.
- * A limited number of seats are available for use on each flight.
- STEP.4Please complete your payment 20 minutes before your flight's scheduled departure.
Please use the ANA website, ANA Domestic Reservations and Customer Service Center, or the airport counter for ANA Japan domestic flights (including automatic check-in machines) to make reservations and purchases.
Travel agencies cannot handle reservations or purchases for this service.
You can make a payment by using one of the following methods: Credit card, ANA SKY COIN (ANA website only), convenience store payment*1, Online Money transfer*2, and Pay-easy (ATM payment)*3.
The following payment methods are not accepted:
- *1 Seven Eleven, Seicomart
- *2 Online money transfer via Rakuten Bank or Japan Net Bank
- *3 Bank transfer (excluding Pay-easy ATMs)
- STEP.5Simple and easy boarding procedures at the airport!
Customers who have completed reservation, purchase, and seat reservations can use the SKiP service and proceed directly to the security checkpoint.
Customers with an ANA Mileage Club Edy Card or ANA Card with IC (Edy or Suica) function can use this card for the boarding procedures.
- * Please carry an official document or student ID at all times. Even if your date of birth has already been confirmed, you may still be asked to present a document when checking in.
- * If you will be boarding a flight with a card other than the ANA Mileage Club Edy Card and ANA Card, please check here.