ANA Smartphone Application
Taking you from reservation to boarding,
this app provides everything you require for travel preparation.
the ANA Smartphone App
Linking with the ANA Smartphone App
You can also confirm your member status, mileage balance, and much more on your Apple Watch as long as you are logged in to the ANA app.
In addition to that, you can even board your flight using the pass on your Wallet.
February 27, 2020 Version 4.2.3
- Now you can search up to 28 days ahead when searching International Flight Status
- Now you can check the terminal information of Haneda airport inside Flight Status Details screen.
[Bug fixes and improvements]
- Made some minor changes and improvements.
February 12, 2020 Version 4.2.2
Made some minor changes and improvements.
February 7, 2020 Version 4.2.1
- Online Check-in
Improved stability of operations.
February 4, 2020 Version 4.2.0
- International Online Check-in
Now Online Check-in is available for multiple destinations involving international flights.
- Certain features and design elements vary between the iPhone and Android™ apps.
- Please note that our apps can be used on iPhones with iOS version 11 or higher, or on Android™ devices with Android™ OS version 5.0 or higher.
- Please be aware that our apps may use your location data.
- If you use the Apple Wallet pass function and there is a change in the status of your flight, you may receive a push notification on your smartphone.
- Passes can be added to the Apple Wallet after purchase for Japan domestic flights (only available for reservations for which seats have already been selected) and from 24 hours prior to departure for international flights (only available for reservations for which online check-in has been completed).
- Our apps are available to download from Apple's App Store (iTunes Store) or Google's Google Play.
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- iPhone, Apple Watch, Apple Wallet, App Store, and iTunes Store is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.