Terms and Conditions
ANA SKY COINS are digital coupons that can be used to purchase flight tickets and travel products (package tours in and outside Japan) on the ANA website.
How to Use
ANA SKY COINS can be used toward the purchase of the eligible products below in increments of JPY 10.
- 10 ANA SKY COINS = JPY 10
Limited to products which can be purchased via the ANA website.
- Terms and conditions vary depending on the product. Please make sure to check the relevant terms and conditions before use.
- ANA SKY COINS payments are not accepted in-store (at travel agencies) or by telephone.
- ANA SKY COINS cannot be used in conjunction with ANA Value Vouchers or any other awards.
- ANA SKY COINS cannot be redeemed for cash, gift certificates, or other awards.
- When using ANA SKY COINS, rules for each eligible product as well as certain restrictions and exceptions may apply.
- Receipts are not issued for amounts which are paid with ANA SKY COINS. If ANA SKY COINS are used to make a payment in conjunction with cash, a receipt will be issued for the amount which was paid with cash only.
ANA SKY COINS expire at the end of the month 12 months after redemption.
(For example: Coins issued on April 1 will expire on April 30 of the following year.)
- ANA SKY COINS which have expired will no longer be valid.
- If a flight ticket is purchased within the validity periods of ANA SKY COINS, the ticket can be used within those respective periods.
- ANA SKY COINS which are accrued from various special promotions may have different validity periods. Please be sure to confirm this point.
Only the ANA Mileage Club member who owns the ANA SKY COINS can use them.
Flight tickets or travel products which had been either fully or partially purchased with ANA SKY COINS can be used by the ANA Mileage Club member themselves or a person who they had registered in advance as an award user. ANA SKY COINS can be used to pay for travel products by the travel representative.
Please see information on refunds due to their own circumstances
ANA SKY COINS that have expired at the time of the request will not be refunded.
Please see the relevant flight ticket type below for information on refunds due to reasons beyond ANA's control (such as bad weather).
Please see the relevant flight ticket type below for information on refunds due to reasons attributable to ANA (such as aircraft maintenance).
- When canceling a Japan domestic flight ticket, international flight ticket, or Japan domestic travel product purchase, the ANA SKY COINS will be refunded immediately. For refunds of international travel product purchases, approximately 10 days will be required for the refund to be processed.
- When canceling a Japan domestic flight ticket, Japan domestic travel product, or international travel product purchase, the ANA SKY COINS used for the purchase will be prioritized when deducting any applicable refund and cancellation charges.
- For refunds of international flight ticket purchases, the amount paid with a credit card will be prioritized. Furthermore, if an amount is to be refunded, it will be refunded as ANA SKY COINS to your ANA SKY COIN balance.