Receipt issuing service［Japan Domestic Flights］
Certificates for boarding for flights purchased at the following locations can be issued from the ANA Website.
・ANA Website (Excluding convenience store payments)
・ANA Reservation and Information Center
・ANA domestic airport counter
* The payment note may be used as a receipt.Please ask convenience store staff for a receipt when you pay.
- ・Receipts cannot be reissued. (The issue period for the Receipt Data Web Display Service can be used any number of times within the issue period.)
- ・Receipts cannot be issued for Japan Domestic Flight Awards or ANA@desk tickets for corporate customers.
For the cases below, please contact the place from which you purchased your ticket.
・When purchased your ticket from a source other than ANA, such as a travel agency and convenience store
・Receipt for tickets issued by airlines with which it has interline transportation agreements with ANA.
・Receipt for domestic tour packages
Up to 15 months (14 months for receipts issued at airports) after ticket purchase (same date)
How to Obtain
Tickets Issued at an Airport
Receipts can be issued at a self-service check-in machine or an ANA domestic airport counter up to 14 months after ticket purchase (same date).
Receipt Data Web Display Service
This service displays receipt information (details) for tickets purchased on the ANA website, through the ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center, or at ANA domestic flight airport counters.
- * The data receipt does not differ from conventional receipts in terms of providing proof of the receipt content. However, as it is a digital document, customers should check in advance whether the printed form can be used for reimbursement of expenses.
- * Certificates for boarding and the Online Receipt Service are available on the PC version of the ANA website. The service is not available on smartphones.
Notes on usage
Receipts can be viewed multiple times on the Receipt Data Web Display Service up to 15 months after ticket purchase (same date).
Click the Receipt Search button to view a receipt. Alternatively, go to the top page of the ANA website (PC), click the Receipt/Certificate for boarding button, and then perform the necessary procedures.
- ・Receipts can be viewed by passenger and sector. (excludes purchases using multiple payment methods, "AMC Companion Fare" and "Connection Discount Fares")
- ・The flight number displayed on receipt data for open tickets linked to a canceled reservation will be the originally reserved flight.
- ・Receipt data for the fee can also be displayed (Receipts for handling fees cannot be viewed by passenger or sector.)
- ・The name on the receipt can be changed.
- ・You can choose to show or hide the details.
- Notes Regarding the Receipt Data Web Display Service
- The Receipt Data Web Display Service cannot be used in the following cases.
- ・When requesting a receipt for the difference resulting from a change, please contact ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center.
- ・When booking more than four segments or six people, please use the Receipt Application Form or contact ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center.
Cases Where the Receipt Data Web Display Service Is Unavailable the Receipt Application Form (Postal Mail)
The Receipt Application Form below can be used to request a receipt if it is difficult for you to obtain a receipt at the airport, or the Receipt Data Web Display Service is unavailable. Receipts will be delivered by postal mail.Click a link below to proceed to the Receipt Application Form.
Notes on Using the Receipt Application Form
- ・Delivery may take between 7 and 10 days.
- ・Please note that we cannot correspond by fax or email.
- ・A maximum of 4 sectors can be issued each person.
- ・Receipt for refund and cancel fee can be issued after refund.
- ・If you are applying for a receipt for a flight ticket purchased using ANA SKY COIN or ANA Value Vouchers with a Receipt Application Form, the amount on the receipt issued will basically be the amount excluding ANA SKY COIN or ANA Value Voucher payment.