Airport Guide for Haneda Airport Terminal 1
Customers traveling on StarFlyer-operated flights between Tokyo (Haneda) and Kitakyushu/Fukuoka
Your flight will arrive at/depart from Haneda Airport Terminal 1. Please use departure security checkpoint A.
- Customers traveling on StarFlyer-operated flights between Tokyo (Haneda) and Kitakyushu/Fukuoka
Sales hours for flight tickets
5:40 AM to 10:55 PM*
- Due to the decline that the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused in passenger demand, some airport counters are either closed temporarily or operating at different hours.
- Flights operated by StarFlyer
- Flights between Tokyo (Haneda) and Kitakyushu
- Flights between Tokyo (Haneda) and Fukuoka
- Ticket purchases for the routes above can be made at the StarFlyer counter in Terminal 1.
2nd floor of Terminal 1, Departure Lobby
1st floor of Terminal 1, Arrival Lobby
B1 of Terminal 1, direct access area for Keikyu Line and Monorail
Make Your Travel Experience More Pleasant
We recommend confirming information on the SKiP Service, baggage, and other services to ensure things go more smoothly at the airport.